Chapter 24 ~ Dinner

"Jimin where are you taking me?" I asked him while he was dragging me to god knows where, he didn't answer but just kept on walking, we turned to another corridor and came inside a room, it was a practice room, I looked around and looked at Jimin who let go of my hand, "Y/N, why are you ignoring me?" Jimin asked running a hand through his hair, I looked at him dumbfounded, "what? What do you mean?" I asked him, "I called you so much last night and you didn't pick up, I was so worried I came all the way to your house just after we arrived home from the concert, I knocked on the door but no one answered, do you know how fucking scared I was? He shouted. I didn't say anything but just kept my head down, "Y/N talk to me" Jimin said calming down a bit, "I didn't mean to scare you, I was watching youtube video's on autoplay mode with my earphones on and I fell asleep" I said looking at the ground. I heard Jimin sigh and wrap his arms around me, "I was so scared, that something might had happened to you" he said giving a kiss on my head, I hugged him, my arms around his waist, "I'm sorry" I muttered into his shirt.

We stayed like that for some minutes and finally let go. "don't ever scare me like that?" jimin said looking at me, I nodded with a smile, I just loved it when he was being the "protective" boyfriend it just makes me happy and warm it feels like though my parents are not around, I still have someone who cares. We sat on the floor of the practice room, leaning against the wall as jimin laid his head on my shoulder and our hands intertwined, we stayed in silence, nothing but the sound of breathing, it wasn't awkward though, to be honest it was relaxing, nothing more than just two people enjoying the presence of each other. "who was that girl you were talking to?" jimin asked, "I've never seen her around before" he continued, "ah she's new, she's a producer" I said, "I see" jimin replied.

We stayed in silence as both mine and Jimin's phones started to ring at the same time, we looked at each other and smiled, I stood up and answered the call, it was Hongbin, "yeah Hongbin?" I asked, "Y/N where are you? You have a work load here to do" he said, I rolled my eyes in annoyance "ok ok I'm coming" I said and ended the call. "I have to go" me and jimin said at the same time, I giggled, jimin pecked my lips and left to the practice while I headed back to the office. I entered and heard a couple of whispers here and there but I just shrugged it off walking back to my table, "sorry I left" I said to seolhyun who was busy working on something, she looked at me and smiled, "it's okay Y/N" she said with a smile, "Y/N do you have any plans for dinner?" she asked me, "umm nope" I said shaking my head, "really?" she asked excitedly, I nodded my head, "do you wanna come over and have dinner at my place, I really want to get to know you and about the office" she said with a smile, I nodded in agreement, I guess we'll get along pretty well. I started working while discussing details with Seolhyun.

I finished off my work and submitted to the Director, I was on my way I back when I saw Hongbin sitting in his table staring at something, I looked at the direction he was staring and saw that he was staring at Tzuyu, I couldn't help but let out a small laugh, looks like someone has a crush. I crept behind him and whispered, "looks like someone has a crush", Hongbin shook his head and came to his sense, "crush? Who? Me? nice try Y/N" he said faking a smirk, "well let's see bout that" I said giving him a wink while he looked away, knowing he got caught. I walked back to my table and switched off my computer, half of the office was working overtime and I ha d to too, "shall we go straight to our house or do you want to go home and come later" Seolhyun asked as she had to stay overtime too, I looked at my watch and saw it was already 6:15pm, "let's just go straight to your house" I said, she nodded and we went out of the building but Seolhyun got stopped by a producer, she said me to head out first so I walked to my car, I saw someone standing there.

I went closer and saw that it was Jimin, "hey princess" Jimin said giving me a hug, "hey, what are you doing here? Don't you have recordings?" I asked, "I finished it early because I wanna take you for dinner" he said happily, "oh, but jimin.." I said biting my lip, just then Seolhyun came, "let's go" she said, I looked at her and then at jimin, "I'm sorry Jimin but I have plans with Seolhuyn" I said, jimin looked at me and then Seolhyun, "ah it's okay then, let's go out some other day" he said, "no, how about both of you come" Seolhyun said with a smile. "really?" I asked her, "sure, I mean why not" she said with a smile.

As we all came in our own vehicles we all parted away and got into our cars, and followed Seolhyun's car, after about 15 minutes we came I saw her car stopping in front, so I parked behind her, Jimin parked behind me, I got out and looked at her house it was painted light pink and white with a small front garden and a white fence with a small white gate, it was pretty and girly. "come on you two are my guest tonight" she said while we three went in, the house was very organized and tidy, "think it as your home" she said, we sat on the sofa while she went to the kitchen, I got up and followed her, maybe she needs help. "need any help?" I asked as she was washing some veggitables, "sure, I thought of making spaghetti, is it okay?" "yeah spaghetti is fine" I said with a smile. "let me help too" jimin said, so we all started cooking.

Seolhyun's P.O.V

Perfect, now it's my chance. I was cutting carrots, so I decided to get myself cut a little. To be honest I have liked Jimin ever since the beginning of bangtan. I used to like Jhope a lot but one day I saw Jimin in a café with other members and I liked him ever since, but I just fell for him today, I can give him better than Y/N. I purposely came to Big Hit because of Jimin but I didn't know he already had a girlfriend. "ahh ouch oh my god" I said making the knife fall on the ground, "are you okay" Jimin asked walking towards me, I showed him my hand that was bleeding, "yah your cut, you should be more careful" he said taking my hand in his, I from saw the corner of my eye Y/N was staring at our holding hands.