Chapter 30 ~ Shocked & A Plan

*Few hours later* Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up with headache, I realized I was on the floor. I got up and took my towel and went to the bathroom, I took a long bath, staring blankly at the wall. While tears were streaming down my face, after I finished I got into a pair of grey sweat pants and a black t-shirt, I didn't bother to eat. The sun was going down, warm sunlight dashing in my room from the window, I got into bed and checked my phone, 20 missed calls, and 7 messages all from Jimin,

Jimin- hey princess what are you doing now?
Jimin- did you eat? Let's eat together :D
Jimin- Tzuyu said you went home..is everything okay?
Jimin- please reply, are you asleep? Are you sick? I'm worried :/
Jimin- are you mad at me for something? :'(
Jimin- please reply :(
Jimin- I'll be at your house at 7pm okay? I love you baby <3

I cried as tears soaked my pillow. How could he do this? Just how? He meant everything to me but I guess I mean nothing to him, and still he acts like nothing happened, I guess I guessed right, the feeling that's been creeping on me about Seolhyun, she's bad news. She acted so well as my friend but back stabbed me by cheating on me with my boyfriend. I guess I will leave Jimin so he and Seolhyun can be together, and I can be no one. It was getting dark, I got up to switch on the light when I heard a vehicle stop in front of the house, I went near the window and saw it was Jimin, good thing I didn't on the light, the whole house was dark. I saw him get off the car, my heart started pounding as my eyes got glossy with tears. Soon I heard the door bell ring but I stayed silent in my room crying, it rang twice more and then my phone started viberating.

I saw it was Jimin who was calling, I wanted him to go so I answered trying my best not to show I was crying. "He..hello" I said my voice getting more shaky but I tried my best to stay calm, "hello Y/N? where are you? I'm worried sick? Aren't you at home? I'm at your house now" he said, "I..I'm not at home, I'm at my aunts, sorry I couldn't reply" I said, "tell me your aunts address please, I want to see you NOW! please I miss you or lets meet up" he said, I covered my mouth trying my best not to make a sound, "I..I can't, Jimin I have to go, aunts calling me, I won't be home tomorrow too, so um bye", "Y/N I-" I cut the call before he could say more. I watched him go back to his car running his hand through his hair, he looked at my bedroom window, I duck quickly, I heard his car door shut and drove away.

Jimin's P.O.V

"Y/N..I-" I couldn't finish what I was going to say because suddenly Y/N ended the phone call. I sighed, I was going to tell her everything about what happened with Seolhyun but I guess I'll have to wait till she gets back, only if I knew where her aunt lives, Y/N has never told me about that. Y/N is too innocent and too good, but I have to tell her that Seolhyun keeps on coming behind me, I don't wanna hide things any more. she's my girlfriend and I love her dearly, there shouldn't be any secrets between us. I walked to my car sighing as I ran my hand through my hair. I opened the car door but looked at Y/N's bedroom window, 'I miss you' I thought as I got in and headed to the dorm. 'Y/N I love you'.

Tzyuy's P.O.V

I hope Y/N's okay, it seemed like she was crying. What happened? Even Jimin didn't know she went home until he came and asked where she was from me. I have a bad feeling about this. I should probably tell her what I saw about Seolhyun and Jimin. If I don't tell her, I would just be a useless friend. I hope she's okay.

Y/N's P.O.V

I didn't bother to make dinner, I wasn't hungry. I was just sad and heartbroken, I had been in my room the whole night, flicking through mine and Jimin's photo's, going on youtube and watching their songs and his video logs and most of all crying. I deleted all my social media accounts, facebook, twitter and instagram. The first boy I ever trusted, broke my heart. I looked at the time, it was 2:30pm in the morning, I sighed and kept the phone away and went to sleep.

*Next day* Tzuyu's P.O.V

I looked at my watch and sighed, it was already 11am and Y/N hasn't arrived yet. Guess she's not coming to work today but I'll have to go and meet her, I sent her a message

Me- Y/N can you meet me at the park, the one near the day care? I waited and after five minutes I got a reply.
Y/N- yeah sure

I took my bag and got up, "going somewhere?" HongBin asked, I nodded "I'm going to meet Y/N, to tell her, I can't keep it a secret forever, that's not fair", "okay" he said and I went to meet Y/N.

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up and looked at the clock, it was 10:45am, I got out of bed and sighed, I had already called Big Hit to tell them I wasn't coming today. I went to the bathroom and starred at the mirror, my eyes were bloodshot red with dark circles, clearly can be seen that I have been crying. I took a bath and went to my room, just to sleep some more, I'm not in the mood to do anything, I haven't eaten either, but I didn't care. I was about to sleep when I saw I had a message, it was from Tzuyu, she wanted to meet, I replied and got into a black hoodie and a pair of black jeans. I went out of the house and got in my car, drove off to the park.

I arrived and wondered about when I saw Tzuyu already on a bench looking at her phone. "hey" I said as I sat down, she quickly hid her phone, it was like she was hiding something, "hey, so how are you" she asked, "look Tzuyu I'm so sorry for shouting at you yesterday, I really didn't mean it, I was just upset" "it's okay I understand" she said giving me a smile but soon her smile faded, "Y/N are you okay? Have you been crying or something, your eyes are red" "umm..no I'm just not well" "don't lie I know something's up" "nah..but why did you want to meet me?" I asked, she looked at her phone and held it tight and closed her eyes, "Y/N I need you to calm down first" she said, I was confused for a second, "here look at this picture" she said and handed me her phone, I looked at it and my head started spinning, my heart started pounding and tears were starting to stream down.

It was Jimin and Seolhyun kissing in the practice room, "Y/N, I really didn't want to show you this but I didn't want to keep it a secret" she said and hugged me, I cried and cried on her shoulder, "shh shh its okay" she said rubbing my back, "I know about them" I said, she looked at me with widen eyes, "what?! What do you mean?" she asked in shock. "yesterday I saw them kissing in the conference room" I said sobbing, "OMG it's the third time" she said I looked at her in shock, "yeah hongbin saw them together too in the practice room" she said. I just sat there and starred at her as my heart shattered into a million pieces. I know what to do now, just a simple plan.