Chapter 18 ~ Stranger

Silence filled the room suddenly, both not talking as awkwardness grew higher. So I decided to break the silence, "do you wanna eat ice cream?" I asked jimin who was playing with his fingers, he looked at me surprised "does that mean you're not mad at me?" jimin asked in a sad mood, I felt so bad when he asked that, but I'm not sure enough if I'm capable of starting the next step, what if I'm not good enough, I just threw those thoughts aside and hugged him, "pabo no I'm not mad at you, and I'm sorry but I don't know if I'm ready yet" I told him, Jimin sighed and nodded "I know, I wasn't thinking straight" he said giving me a kiss, I took Jimin's hand and led him downstairs to the kitchen and took the tub of chocolate ice cream out. Ice cream helps any problem :)

Jimin's P.O.V

As we walked down the stairs all I was thinking was me being a jerk, I couldn't control myself that's why I tried pulling her t-shirt off, god I'm such looser. She took out the ice cream tub and sat with me, "can we just forget about what happened, cuz I'm hateing this awkwardness" Y/N said laughing, I smiled and nodded, this girl is the most precious thing in my life, and I can't afford to lose her. "ahhh..open your mouth" she said swirling the spoon filled with ice cream, I took the spoon from her and smudged it on her nose, "oh my gosh!!!" she shrieked jumping up while I was too busy laughing my ass off, "you're so dead" she said putting her hand in the ice cream tub and scooping out ice cream, "oh I'm dead" I said and ran into the living room.

"yah stop right there you idiot" Y/N shouted and caught me by my t-shirt and smudged all the ice cream on my face, "omo so cold" I said jumping up and down, "now it's my turn to laugh" she said laughing evily. "let's go out?" I asked Y/N, she looked at me and nodded, "where?" she asked, "what about the park?" I asked her, "yay let's go" she said jumping up and down, I went to the kitchen and cleaned my ice creamed face and went upstairs, changed into a white t-shirt and some black shorts and some pair of sandals.

To my surprise Y/N was already downstairs waiting for me, "let's go" I said and opened the door, "it's only a 10 minutes walk so, let's just walk" Y/N said taking her hand in mine, I smiled and kissed her hand, we walked along the road as it was evening and no one was around, we went into the park and sat on the swings, "Y/N.." I said while riding the swing, "hmm?" she replied looking at me, "can I sing a song for you" I asked her, she smiled and nodded "please sing Just One Day" she said, I nodded and took her by her hand and made her sit on my lap, her head leaning on my shoulder,

I ended singing the song as Y/N clapped her hands, "you're voice is so beautiful, thank you Jimin Oppa" she said doing aegyo, I was surprised when she said oppa because she has never ever cold me that before, "oppa?" I asked her, "hehehe yep" she said smiling and giggling. I knew that there was a flower shop around the corner and I wanted to buy a rose for Y/N, "wait here okay?" I said getting up and making her sit down on the swing, she looked at me in surprise, "where are you going?" she asked pouting, "just wait..I'll be right back" I said as she nodded her head and I jogged away.

Y/N's P.O.V

Jimin left so I just pushed myself on the swing, when suddenly someone rudely stopped the swing, making me fall on the ground. I looked up and saw a boy maybe the age of 23-24, "what is a pretty girl like you doing here all by yourself" he asked kneeling beside me, he was very attractive yet had an arrogant glint in him, "non of your business" I said and got up to leave, "oh wait up, I can't let you just run away" he said holding a tight grip on my wrist, I struggled to get my hand off him but he was too strong, "shh, whats your name?" he asked stroking my hair, "let go off me you pervert" I said squirming here and there, he just chuckled evily. "pervert?", no babe I have a name" he said seductively holding me tighter, I got scared to the point I was crying, "I don't care, let me go!" I shouted hitting him on the his arm, all I could think was about Jimin, where are you?.

He came near my ear and tried to whisper something "my name is ra.." but he couldn't finish as someone pulled him away making him fall on the ground, "who the hell are you? And what did you do to my girlfriend" it was Jimin, he was burning in anger, Jimin looked at me and saw my tear stained cheeks, his eyes almost on fire, the man was on the ground and got up quickly, but Jimin got on top of him and punched him in the face, I screamed in shock, "don't you dare touch her again" he said with every punch, Jimin then got up and stood next to me, "I'll be watching out for you babe" the person said while blood was drooling from his lips, Jimin laughed at him, "what did you say? Hey I'm her boyfriend, who do you think you are" Jimin said trying to pounce on him again but I quickly caught on his arm, the man just laughed and ran away.

I hugged Jimin and cried, "where did you go?" I asked jimin hitting on his chest, "are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" he asked placing his hands on my cheeks, "no.." I said, Jimin took a rose from the ground, "I went to buy you a flower" he said giving me the rose, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't there for you" Jimin said hugging me tightly, "let's go home" I said into his shoulder, Jimin nodded and we walked home, "thank you for the flower" I told Jimin "you're welcome my princess" he said giving a kiss on my forehead.

We came home and I went to my room and changed into some comfy clothes, I saw that my palm was blistered, I winced at the pain, just then Jimin came from behind and took me to the bathroom placing me on the counter, I watched him walk to the small cabinet and pull out the First aid box, he then came near me and treated my hand in silence, Jimin finished up and sighed loudly cussing under his breath "I'm such an asshole" I heard him say, "hey look at me" I told jimin making him look at me, as he came in the middle of my legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck, "you're the best thing that happened to me" he said stroking my hair, "you too" I said and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.