Chapter 22 ~ Sweet BF

Jimin's P.O.V

"Focus Jimin focus", dance coach repeated, as I was practicing on the choreography of the dance. For somewhat of a reason I just couldn't focus on practice, all I could think of was Y/N, I hope she's doing okay with work, what if other workers are trying to flirt with her, nah she's smart, I know she loves me and only me. I focused more on the dance and less on my wandering thoughts.

Y/N's p.o.v

I looked through the other files trying to manage time and schedule the work of BTS correctly. I was done with that and now I had to go to them to tell them that they will be making some video's for the ARMY's. I got up and went to the practice room area, where I saw the cameramen heading towards towards the opposite room. I opened the door and saw all 7 boys laying on the floor drinking water and sweating, non of them realizing I was there, my eyes wandered off to Jimin who was goofing off with Jungkook and Jin. "umm guys you all need to go to the next room for some video shoots" I said looking at them, "oh hi Y/N, how's your new job" Tae asked waving at me as all of them looked at me, "hi tae,going pretty well" I said waving back, I looked at Jimin who was already staring at me winking as I raised an eyebrow.

All of them got up and went to the next room but Jimin didn't go, "aren't you going?" I asked him pointing at the door as it was closed with only me and Jimin inside. "ohh my princess is actually doing her work accordingly, good good" he said circulating around me like he was some kind of invigilator. I laughed and shook my head heading towards the door, but suddenly felt two strong arms around me making me stop in my tracks, as jimin placed his chin in the crook of my neck,

"why are you acting so serious, you didn't even give me a kiss" Jimin said in a sad voice which surprised me because I had no intension of being serious but actually I was scared, I turned facing jimin and placed a hand on his cheek, "I'm so sorry babe, I didn't mean to, but what if rumors start, wouldn't it be bad for you?" I asked him, he looked at me and smiled, "no, don't worry" he said, so Jimin leaned in to give a kiss but just then the door opened making us jump apart "oh my innocent eyes! Get a room will ya, are you two lovebirds coming or not?" suga asked looking at us with a smirk, I looked down quickly and strolled out of the room, "urgh..hyung!" I heard Jimin say to suga, but he just laughed it off.

We finished with the recording, as all I had to do was stay there when they were shooting, and to be honest they're actually really funny when doing video's for ARMY's. we all went out of the room as I was about to head back to the office floor but Jimin managed to whisper to my ear while walking, "you still owe me a kiss" I looked at him with a surprised face as he winked and walked away to the practice room. Ah this child, why do I even love him so much, I thought while walking to the office.

My work is over at 4:00pm and the time is 3:15pm, I sat down and went through my computer as I heard my stomach rumble, I didn't each lunch because I wanted to finish up my work. "hey Y/N", I heard a voice say from behind, I looked and saw Jisoo, "did you have lunch yet?" she asked me with a smile, "nope" I answered, "do you wanna eat luch with me?" she asked, and gosh I was so happy she asked, I didn't want to eat alone either, "yes, thank you" I said ,"no prob". We both went to the canteen area to eat lunch, to be honest Jisoo is very kind and polite and we really had similar interest, and we never really ran out of things to talked about, she was one year elder than me, we talked while eating. We finished eating and I went back to work, I saw that I had a message 3 missed messages,

Jimin- what are you doing?
Jimin- did you eat?
Jimin-what time does work finish?

I looked at my phone and smiled in awe, he's so protective

Me- working
Me- I just ate, wbu?
Me- 4:00pm

Time passed quickly, and it was time for me to go home, I packed my bag and got up, switching off my computer, "going home?" HongBin asked, "hmm yep, I'm done for the day, what about you?" I asked him, "me too, just have to do a little paper work" I nodded and waved goodbye to him and pressed the elevator button, as the door opened with Jimin inside, I smiled and went in, "ready to go home madam" he asked pushing the button, "yep" I said. I was quite tired as we got into Jimin's car and drove off home, "you look pretty tired" Jimin said looking at me and focusing on the road, "yeah" I said.

we talked about random stuff as we finally arrived home, "go and get some sleep" jimin said stroking my head, I smiled and nodded in agreement. I opened the door to get out but was suddenly pulled in, "you still owe me something" he said wriggling his eyebrows, I looked at him for a second and then I realized what he was talking about, I leaned in and pecked his lips for a milli second and laughed while Jimin looked at me with a pouty face, I chuckled as Jimin leaned in and gave me a kiss passionately, and looked me in the eyes " I love you" he said giving me another kiss on my forehead, "me too" I said and got out, watching his car drive off.