Chapter 28

Y/N' P.O.V *3 days later*

These days Tzuyu acts a little strange, not only her even Jimin. At times I wonder if there's something wrong or is it just normal. Tzuyu doesn't really talk with seolhyun that much and Jimin keeps on telling stuff like 'never leave me okay?' or how much he loves. It's getting kinda strange, and also Jimin tends to ignore Seolhyun a lot. Maybe I'm just over thinking..yeah just over thinking. I had nothing much to do and Seolhyun had gone to a producers meeting so I just flipped through some of mine and Jimin's photos, I smiled, just looking at them made me remember the beautiful memories we had together. Suddenly a message popped up,

Jimin- miss me?
Me- nah :P
Jimin- really? The why are you going through our pictures?

Huh? How does he know, I spun my chair and there he was standing right behind me. "hey cutie" he said giving me a heart melting eye smile, "hey chim chim" I said, I heard some whispers here and there in the office, some girls looking at us in awe. Tzuyu came by "Y/N could you schedule these times" she said handing me file, "yeah sure" I said, "hey Tzuyu" Jimin said with a little wave, "yeah" Tzuyu said and just walked away, to be honest I was quite surprised she never really ignores anyone like that, "umm..whats up with her?" jimin asked with a frown, "I'm not sure" I said shrugging my shoulders.

*Few hours later* jimin's P.O.V
I was in the practice room with Jungkook, rehearsing for our concert which was coming soon, me and Jungkook had a solo act so we had to practice hard. "hyung do you wanna eat ice cream?" Kookie asked, "yeah sure" I said, "I will go and bring, be right back" Jungkook said and got up and left the room. I was alone now so I took my phone to take selca so I could post it on Twitter for the ARMY's. I turned on the front camara and tried to take a photo when someone else came into the screen from behind, it was seolhyun. I looked behind and saw her pout, "why didn't you take the pic" she asked, my face changed into an annoyed look, I walked past her and trying to get out of the room when suddenly I felt two arms wrapped around me, seolhyun was back hugging me, she was holding me very tight and it was getting very uncomfortable.

"oppa don't say anything" "huh? Let me go" I said and tried to get her of but damn she was clinging on to me like glue, "oppa, I love you, and I really mean it, oppa I will promise to be better that Y/N, I know you love me and you don't love her, so let's just hide about us for now" she said, I was shocked, what is she saying about? I took her hands off me harshly as she would not let me go, this made her stumble pack a little, "what are you saying? What 'us' are you talking about? Are you crazy? I think you should go to the mental hospital" I said, "oppa don't say that, you know my heart only beats for you" she said pouting, I rolled my eyes, but thank god just then Jungkook came. Jungkook isn't realy familiar with Seolhyun, so he came and bowed lightly and looked at me, "I'll go then" Seolhyun said and walked quickly, "what did she want?" Jungkook asked handing me my ice cream, "oh nothing, she just asked some questions" I said, he just nodded without asking anything else.
HongBin's P.O.V
I got up and checked the file, I had taken all the signs from the BTS member's except Jimin. I should go and take his one too so I could give this in time before the concert. I was going down the corridor when I met Jungkook, we aren't that close but we did know each other, "Jungkoom do you know where Jimin is?" I asked him, "yeah, he's in the main practice room" he said, I nodded and thanked him and went to the practice room, I opened the door but stopped as I heard someone talking , "oppa, I love you, and I really mean it, oppa I will promise to be better that Y/N, I know you love me and you don't love her, so let's just hide about us for now" I saw Seolhyun and Jimin, they were the only two there, I quickly went back to the office and sat on my chair.

What the hell did I just hear? I replayed the line in my head.. , "oppa, I love you, and I really mean it, oppa I will promise to be better that Y/N, I know you love me and you don't love her, so let's just hide about us for now". I couldn't believe what I heard, is Jimin cheating on Y/N? I need to tell this to her, but how? Would she believe me? what about seolhyun? Urgh..I looked over at Y/N across the room, she had her earphones on and was typing on her computer, I need to tell this to someone, but who? Then it clicked to me, I can tell Tzuyu about this,since she's very close with Y/N. I took my phone and texted her,

Me- hey, do you have some time now? after about five seconds I got a reply
Tzuyu- yeah sure
Me- where are you now?
because I can't see her in the office
Tzuyu- I came out for a bit

Me- great meet me at (café name) now
Tzuyu- okay

it was the nearest café, so I quickly went there. After I got there I saw Tzuyu already at a table, I went and sat with her. "hey, so why did you want to meet suddenly?" she asked, I hesitated for a second but then I just told her, "I think Jimin is cheating on Y/N with seolhyun" I said, she looked t me with big eyes, "how do you know", I told her what I said but after that what Tzuyu said made me even more surprised, "they kissed?" Tzuyu nodded her head and took her phone and showed me a picture, "yah! This is Jimin" I said, "yes it is" she said. "what are we going to do?" I asked, "let's just keep it this way for a little and tell Y/N" "but why? Shouldn't she know?" I asked, "yeah but I can't let her be heartbroken, she loves Jimin more than her life" I nodded, "don't worry I will tell her soon". After about 5 minutes we got back to office.

A/N- sorry for so much time skips <3