Chapter 33 ~ Who Is He?

*Next day* Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N, are you ready let's go" I heard aunt call me from downstairs, "I'm coming" I said back, I looked at myself through the mirror, presentable, I went downstairs. "but aunt where are we going?" I asked, "just around town, to see if you remember anything" aunt said I nodded, "ok let's go".

Jimin's P.O.V

"Jimin please eat something, you're gonna be sick if you starve like this" Jin hyung said. "Hyung can you please leave me alone, I'll eat later" I said and looked the other way. Jin hyung sighed and left the room. I was on the floor leaning against the wall hugging my knees, 'Y/N where are you?' I thought as a tear dropped from my eyes. I had been going around town since the morning to find Y/N but I there was no sight of her, not at the beach, not at the park near her house, not at the amusement park, nowhere.

I don't even know where her aunt lives, who knows if she's with her. I waited outside her home since 5am this morning until 8am but she didn't come, I asked her neighbor but that ahjumma(aunt) said that a lorry came the night before, now I'm certain she has left. I took out my phone, the time was 11am, I looked at the happy photo's me and Y/N took together, damn I miss her so much but where is she? How did she disappear like this so suddenly. This is all my fault, if only I had the courage to tell her about Seolhyun but me being the dumbass I am I just couldn't tell her I was just scared, I didn't want any problems between us.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N-ah do you remember this house?" she asked stopping in front of a nice house, I shook my head, "no, it looks familiar but I just don't remember", I looked down at my hands, sad that I don't remember, "it's okay, you'll remember soon" she said taking my hand with a smile, I nodded and gained courage from her words. We drove off soon we passed a small park, I just couldn't take my eyes off the park as we drove pass it, my mind glitching a memory, me in that park on the swing but soon that illusion faded away as my head started to hurt, "Y/N are you okay?" aunt asked, "yeah don't worry" I said with a smile, but that park kept on coming to my mind.

**1 week later** Seolhyun's P.O.V

What have I done? Now I realize how powerful love is..and now I know that love can't be taken forcefully. Today was the day I was going to resign, everyone in the office hated me. Tzuyu, HongBin, Jisoo and mostly Jimin absolutely hate me, the day since Y/N has disappeared Jimin has changed a lot, he would get angry a lot, he was just out of control and its all my fault. I'm such a bad person, but there is nothing I can do now, if I could go back to the past I would stop myself from being such a bitch. Now I know I was just too full of myself, it wasn't love that I had towards Jimin, it was just lust. I handed my papers and talked with Bang-PD. I tried to talk with Tzuyu and other's but it was no use, they just ignored me.

I took my box of stuff and headed to my car. Jimin was there leaning against my car, "you better not show your fucking self in front of me ever again okay" he said glaring at me, "Jimin I'm sorry, I know I did wrong please can you forgive me?" I pleaded, "keep it, I don't want to listen to your bullshit, I just wanted to say that I will never forgive you and stop going around destroying other's lives" he said coldly and left, he has lost weight and his face looked tired with dark circles around his eyes. I'm going to change, to be a better person and if there is anything I can do to bring them back together, I will never hesitate. 'I'm sorry Jimin....'

Y/N's P.O.V

Me and aunt came home after going to the hospital, I have to go for checkups once in a while. My mind kept on telling about the park, "aunt can I take your car for a while" I asked, she looked at me unsure to give or not, not because of anything else but she's worried if I get injured again since I'm a lucky survivor, aunt keeps on telling my Eomma and appa must be watching me. "why? Do you need to go somewhere? I can take you" she said looking at me, I shook my head, "no, I just want to go alone, don't worry nothing will happen" I said giving her a reassuring smile, she thought for a second and nodded handing me the car keys, "please be careful Y/N-ah" she said patting my head, I smiled and nodded and took the car and drove off to that park.

I arrived, it was this small park with, more like a playground, with a pair of swings, a little slide and a white bench and beautiful green grass. I sat on the swing as my head hurt, my mind was showing something, a vision, but I just couldn't concentrate, if I do my head start to hurt. But then a shadow appeared, someone was blocking the sunlight, I looked up to a boy, looks like 2-3 years elder than me, who is he, do I know him?

???'s P.O.V

I was walking on the road, going to meet my friend Leo, I passed by the park when I saw a girl on the swing, she was in deep thoughts, she looked familiar, then it clicked me. she's that girl I troubled that day like a month ago, and her boyfriend beat me up big time. Damn I was being such a jerk that day, my ex broke up with me for no reason and I was just so angry. I should go and talk to her, just to see if she remembers me and to apologize.