Chapter 37 ~ Truth

Jimin's P.O.V

That night while everyone was sleeping, I was wide awake. I missed Y/N's presence so much, I wish she was in bed with me right now. 'Y/N, why did we turn out like this?' I thought as I turned over in bed. We were so happy together, it's all because of that seolhyun who came into our lives like a storm, I will never forgive that bitch, it's all her fault. If only I could build up the courage to tell her about it back then, then nothing like this would happen. But I love Y/N too much and I was too scared that she would take it the wrong way. I sighed as I looked at my lock screen, it was me and Y/N doing goofy faces, ah I miss her. 'Are you sleeping Y/N?' I thought as a tears slipped through my eye and landed on the pillow.

Y/N's P.O.V

God damn it! Why can't I stop thinking about him? It's almost 1am and I just can't sleep. He must be sleeping right now, thinking about his precious Seolhyun. Tsk, who cares anyway I thought but deep down I know I cared still. Jimin is my first boyfriend, my first kiss and I thought maybe he will be my first time but guess not. I took out my phone to see my lock screen, it was a photo of Jimin that I recently downloaded. 'are you sleeping Jimin?" I thought as my eyes started to get watery.

*Next day*

'I will always be here for you' I read, I was reading a romance novel where the girl is poor and a rich, stubborn boy falls for her but then my phone rang, "hello aunt" I said, "hello Y/N, can you get dressed, I'm coming to pick you up" she said, "okay but where are we going?" "to the hospital, the doctor called for your final checkup" she said, "oh okay" I said and hung up to get dressed. I decided to wear my white T-shirt which has 'Am I wrong?' printed on it in big light pink letters and a pair of knee cut black jeans. I heard a car honk the horn in front of my house, I looked through my bedroom window and saw it was aunts car. I quickly rushed out locking the door behind me as I got in her car, "let's go" I said putting in my seatbelt.

While we were driving off I saw a picture of BTS on a bus, tsk they must be so famous now I thought, "is something wrong?" aunt asked seeing my mood change, "no, don't worry" I said giving her a smile, "but Y/N I was longing to ask, why do you always wear that necklace and that ring, I have never seen you wear anything else except those two, any special reasons?" she asked while driving, I was breaking inside but I didn't show it, I don't want aunt to be worried. "I don't know, they match that's why, no special reason" I said looking at my ring, someday..someday I will have courage to take it off I thought. As we arrived at the hospital, aunt told me to sit and wait till she goes and talks to the receptionist, I just sat there and waited when I saw a happy couple with a little kid, maybe 2 or 3 years old, they looked like a happy family, I just starred at them with a smile.

Seolhyun's P.O.V

I parked my car in the hospital car park, and walked into the hospital with bags full of goodies for the cancer ward children, gosh I just love spending my Sunday with them. I handed all the bags to the receptionist because I had organized a magic show for the kids where a magician will be coming so he will hand out the goodie bags. As I walked to the elevator, I waited till the door open as I saw someone familiar, it was Y/N. oh mu god, I haven't seen her in a long time, I should probably go and talk with her and apologize, where did she disappear for some time?. I went to her and sat on the chair next to her, she didn't even notice me, she was too busy looking at a small child. "umm..hello Y/N" I said as she looked at me, her happy face turning into an annoyed face.

Y/N's P.O.V

"umm..hello Y/N" I heard a familiar voice speak, I looked to my side and couldn't believe who was in front of me..it was Seolhyun, my mood changed real quick. I could feel my anger building up, "what do you want?" I asked, she looked at me in surprise, "Y/N what happened to you? Where did you disappear suddenly" she asked, "why do you care? Didn't you get what you want anyway?" I asked, "huh? What do you mean?" she asked confusingly, "Jimin..I hope you're very happy with him now" I said crossing my arms, she looked with eyes widened as she took my hands in hers, "Y/N listen to me okay? You've got it wrong" she said, I scoffed and pulled my hands out of hers, "yeah right, after seeing it for my own eyes" I said rolling my eyes, "no no let me explain, just give me five minutes" she said I looked at her and agreed.

Here goes with the bullshit I thought. As Seolhyun finished explaining what happened my eyes were already full of tears which were streaming down my cheeks, "so that means..yo..you and Jim..Jimin aren't together?" I asked, "no never, I felt so stupid and guilty of myself for doing such a horrible thing, everyone hated me, specially Jimin, I resigned after a week of you disappearance" she said as I cried, "I'm so sorry, I'm a horrible person I'm not even worth staying in your sight after what I did" she said as a tear ran down her cheek.

"will you ever forgive me Y/N?, I promise I have changed a lot" she said as I nodded, "I forgive you" I said as she hugged me and I hugged back. I told her everything about my accident and not remembering anything and how I regained my memory, "so now are you okay?" she asked, "yeah I am, I'm here for my last check up" I said as she nodded, "but I never gave Jimin the chance to explain and he said he will never disturb me again" I told her, "tell him, test him, call him" she said, "promise me you will call him and talk this out?" she asked and I nodded.

"omo Y/N I'm so sorry for being late, I just met an old friend and went out for tea without even telling you" Aunt said coming towards me, "it's okay aunt" I said, Seolhyun got up and greeted aunt and bowed, "Y/N who's this?" she asked, I got up, "she..she's a 'friend'" I said looking at seolhyun who looked very happy as I said friend. We said our goodbye's as Seolhyun went to the cancer ward and I went for my check up. I'm happy she has changed to a better person.

Seolhyun's P.O.V

I said bye to Y/N and entered the elevator to go to the cancer ward, I took my phone and called Jimin, i had his number with me for just in case. "hello" he said, "hello is this Jimin?" I asked, "yes, who is this?", "it's Seolhyun" "what do you want?" he asked clearly angry, "just listen to me okay? You would probably get good news within today from Y/N" I said, "huh? What are you talking about?" he asked, "just believe me, that's all bye" I said and hung up quickly. I hope they will get together again soon.