Chapter 25 ~ You Can Stay For A Little While Right?

Y/N's P.O.V

I could feel something growing on me, as Jimin held Seolhyun's bleeding hand, I was standing about 3 feet away from them and I could see Jimin taking her hand carefully, the way he was being very caring, careful and kind. I couldn't help but stare, a feeling was creeping behind me, anger, jealousy and sadness mixed together, "Y/N go and bring the first aid box" Jimin said, I came to my senses as I heard his voice, "it's in the bathroom, which is upstairs" Seolhyun said looking at me with utter pain, I pushed out my stupid thoughts and feelings and rushed upstairs to find the First aid box.

I found it and came back, "shall I treat you?" I asked Seolhyun, she looked at me and then Jimin, "why don't Jimin just do it", she said I nodded and handed the first aid box to Jimin, he started treating her hand, all this time I just stood there and stared, but then Seolhyun looked at me, "oh I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" she said looking at me sadly, she was very kind and I guess she could understand but I didn't want to act out and be a bitch, "what? No not at all" I said smiling, "my princess is very kind, she isn't that naïve" jimin said to seolhyun for a second I felt like seolhyun felt annoyed but then I thought no she's a good person, I smiled at his words. I'm just overacting, gosh I'm so stupid.

We made dinner and ate, chit chatting about random stuff and getting to know each other a lot. Seolhyun was very interested in mine and Jimin's relationship, guess she was very happy for us, and well we just told her everything. She asked about the office and about other member's. I got to know about her too, her parents live abroad with her elder sister and she lives alone in Korea, she had two diplomas and well educated and she was the same age as jimin. Soon it got late and at 8:30pm we decided to leave, as me and Jimin walked to our cars we said goodbye to Seolhyun and headed back.

*3 days later*

"ah this is so tasty" Jimin said taking another bite of his ice cream, "aww look at this baby" I said teasing jimin as he had a beard made of ice cream around his upper lip. We were at the ice cream shop which was near work, I had some free time so Jimin bought us ice cream. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I took it out and saw that ot was from Tzuyu, "hello" "hey Y/N you need to come back quickly, we have a meeting in 10 minutes" "oh okay I'm on my way" "ok, be quick" and I ended the call, "jimin I have to go, we have a meeting" "oh then let's go" I nodded as we got up but my phone rang again and this time it was from hongbin I answered the call, "Y/N where is that INTRO file? I need to take it right now, its urgent" "oh god it's with Seolhyun, she didn't come to work, she's at home today" "Y/N I need that file within 30 minutes, I could go but we have a meeting, aren't you coming?" "yeah yeah I am coming, urgh I'll just find away to get the file" "well be quick, this is important"

"hmm ok ok" and with that I ended the call, "is everything alright, you looked worried" jimin said, "I need to collect a file which is with Seolhyun but she's at home today, and I have a meeting so I cant go but Hongbin needs that file" I explained "don't worry I'll go and bring it, we don't have practices for an hour" "really? Thank you Jimin" "ah don't worry princess I'll do anything for you and anyways I don't like you being worried over work, I love you" he said giving me a kiss on the forhead, "me too" I said. I went back to the building while Jimin got in his car and went to Seolhyun's house. I thought of telling her that Jimin will come by otherwise she would be surprised, so I took out my phone and texted Seolhyun while walking to the conference room where the meeting is held,

Me- hey, Jimin will be coming by, can you give him the INTRO file?
seconds later I got a reply
Seolhyun- sure I will :)

I entered the conference room and a few people were already there, I saw Tzuyu and sat near her, soon hongbin came, "hey did you get the file?" he asked, "don't worry jimin will bring it" I said "that's a relief" he said, I nudged Hongin showing Tzuyu, "wanna sit near her" I whispered, "are you nuts?" he asked I just chuckled, teasing him is so fun at times. Soon the meeting started and everyone was concentrating.

Meanwhile... Jimin's P.O.V

I got out of the car and walked to Seolhyun's door. I didn't have to ring the bell because suddenly the door flung open with Seolhyun, she was wearing a very short denim short with a laced tank top, from my point of view that outfit was too exposing and too sexy. "come in" she said, I smiled and went in, " I need that file" I said, "ah yes come with me" she said pulling me upstairs, "I'll stay downstairs" I said, "no silly, you have to come with me" she said dragging me to her room. She opened the door and we dragged me in, for some reason I didn't get a good vibe of what was happening. She let go of my hand and went to the small dressing table and gave showed me the file, I went closer to take it but suddenly she smirked and kept the file on the table

I was confused of what was going on, then she walked to the door and closed it, this made me more confused, "yah what are you doing, I need to go" I said but all of a sudden Seolhyun pushed me on her bed getting on top of me, she was SEDUCING me! and for some reason my body didn't react the way I wanted, "you can stay for a little while right?" she whispered.

A/N: cliff hanger :P