Chapter 27 Is This Love?

Shawn's pv :

This morning Jake actually told me everything. Everything. I can't believe it. I feel bad for them. To go through all that, I'd probably would commit suicide too. But I gotta help them. I want to. And Alex Peterson. Ha. He's a big asshole and fuck boy who lives across the street from me and Sammy. How nice. They're planning  get to him, I'm actually glad. Camilla my crazy ex cheated on me with him.

I'm gonna tell Jake that I wanna help later. He was in a angry depressed mood. I can't believe they have anxiety, they seem so confident, they never let weakness show just like my dad says. You can never judge a book by its cover. Sammy walks in to sleep eat in the kitchen. It's pretty funny to see her walk into stuff but make cereal without dropping it everywhere.

"need help clumsy" she rolled her eyes at me of course "nope I'm fine it's not my house it's Jake so it's his problem unless you want to clean up then knock yourself out " I laugh and she smiles. I don't know why I feel so close to her. I promised myself to never fall in love again, all it caused was pain.

But she makes me feel way more alive than Camilla ever did, she makes me feel normal and human. But she's in a gang and so am I. She's the boss's daughter, I can't keep thinking about her but I can't stop either.

What can I do? I need to move on and I know the perfect person to help me move on. But I don't want to fall in love. I don't really do relationships anymore, cause they make you vulnerable. I don't wanna ever fall in love again. Last time I made a mistake to fall hard with the slut and 2 faced bitch Camilla. But Samantha is different.

Is this love?