Chapter 9 Jakeypoo

Sam's pv :

I woke up in the morning and did my normal routine I brushed my teeth, tied my hair up to a high ponytail cause I was gonna go out for a run. And no I don't really do the makeup stuff cause I don't need it. I'm not insecure about my looks and I think makeup should be used to enhance a girls features not completely change them. Which happens to nearly every girl. But me.

Nobody really knows that I'm in the gang but I don't mind and Dad Said I'm gonna meet the rest of the guys later on today. I was bored so before I went for my run o decided to text Jake my big bro cause as much as I hate to admit it I miss him.

Samisthebest💙😍=Samantha 
Jakeypoo 💜😍=Jake

Samisthebest💙😍=hey Jakeypoo I miss you so much

Jakeypoo💜😍=hi lil sis don't call me that you know I hate that name and Ik you have that saved as jackeypoo on your contacts don't you 😂 anyway how are you and Dad and Canada

Samisthebest 💙😍=dad says ily mee too and Canada is OK but it's more fun with you and cam, tell him I said hi. OK I gotta go bro you know why 😂

Jakeypoo 💜😍=Ik you're gonna go on you're daily run, have fun and ily 2

God I miss him. I got changed and headed out before I bumped into someone. "OMG I'm so sorry are you ok?" I had my concerned voice on. I looked up and realised it was shawn. "oh babe I'm ok but you could kiss me to help me feel better" he said that and smirked while biting his lip. Why does that turn me on. I kinda blush but u brush it off and say

"oh it's you then that's OK that I hurt you, you know who is willing to kiss you though..." I said that in a flirty sexy voice "my dad.. I'm sure he'd be glad to kiss you babe" i laughed and winked at him watching his Smirk wipe of his face. "Umm.. I'm ok thanks plus you're dad scares me." I love how honest he is it's pretty funny. "well you should be scared of me too you know babe.. I am my father's daughter and I can do a lot more than you expect.." we were both leaning in and I had him where I wanted him. "OMG dad!." 
he pulled back quickly and looked around for my dad and I took my chance and went for my run "haha babe you should've seen you're face 😂 see ya later mendes" and I slowly ran off around the block.

Shawn's pv :

I have a weird feeling about Samantha. But in a good way. She makes me feel things I haven't felt in a long time. Emotions. Idk I must be crazy. "I'll get you back babe 😉" and she ran off. She is clever and fast o have to admit that. She looked stunning and has muscles which I got attracted to. Most skinny girls don't care but she obviously works out a lot like me. Damn. Wait is she in the gang as well. I guess we'll have to see on the meeting. Alf said he has some news.