Chapter 8 Family

Sam's pv :

We arrived and I told my dad I would go on after 5 minutes. I just needed to be alone for a while. I bet I looked like a right mess but I couldn't care less. I've not slept for a while, okay a couple of days but neither had my Dad and he told me to sleep but as much as I want to I just couldn't. It had been a few minutes so I decided to walk in.

As soon as I did a really tall cute dude stood there staring at me, it was weird well I guess I would've done the same. Then I saw Karen and Manny I ran up to them and they gave me a bear hug. It felt nice. They asked me if I was okay, I guess they noticed my eyes. "I'm fine. Just tired it was a long journey. But how are you guys and everyone else?"

She shook her head on disbelief. Did I say something wrong? "hun you and your dad are so alike asking about everyone else.. Just like Liza your mother" she said it tearfully. Ik I looked exactly like her, my dad said the resemblance was shockingly good. I told her "I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to think of my mum Ik you guys were sisters." that was the best I could think of.

She came up to me and hugged me and said "dear you're exactly like you're mother that's why in glad, I'm in happy tears not upset, ok let's get you some food you and you're father must be starving" I let go and said OK since I didn't want to be rude. I kept glancing over at Shawn. Why? Idk he looks so interesting. I'm crazy.

He keeps staring at me as well, not weird at all. I finish my food and Manny and my dad tell me to go upstairs and talk to Shawn and aliyah. Great. I hate talking to new people. Well I guess he's not really new.

I went upstairs and a smaller girl hugged me. I'm not much of a hugger but I hugged her back for some reason. She said that she heard a lot about me. "I'm aliyah but you can call me liyah, I'm sorry I hugged you I guess that's what I do and you look like you needed one Ik you've been crying your eyes are red just like Shawn's when he does ." she's really isn't as shy as I thought but what did she mean just like Shawn's? Just then shawn interrupted I guess he heard everything "um I don't cry liyah you're just stupid. Hey I'm shawn." wow he even sounds amazing. God I need to snap out of this. I don't do feelings. Well that's what I told myself.

"hi I'm Samantha but I guess you already knew but you guys can call me Sammy I prefer that over Samantha I don't really know what to say, my Dad says I was your best friend as kids but honestly I can't really remember." he laughed and smiled. "I don't mean it in a bad way but I don't remember it either. It would be weird if one of us did and the other didn't."he looked even cuter smiling. What is going on with me I need to stop. "I'm glad the feeling is mutual" we never even realized that a aliyah had left.

My Dad then called me down "see ya later shawn" he smirked and said "see ya tomorrow babe" I just laughed and gave him a sassy reply "we'll first off I'm no ones babe, I don't do this sorta stuff babe" I say mimicking him and he just winked saying "we'll see about that tomorrow beautiful no I meant babe cause you clearly love that name" I laughed while walking down the stairs. He is definitely a player, who won't play me.

Me and my dad went outside and he held my hand and said we're going home. He didn't walk to the car but he went the other way to the house next door to mannys. "wait dad were living next door are you serious" he smiled saying "yep Princess this was our home before and still is"