Chapter 21 New Friends

Samantha's pv :

I woke up the next morning to go to school. I was not late for once so I decided to take my time getting ready and to eat pancakes and muffins because they're awesome. I don't really wear dresses I act more like a boy so I'm more of a Tom boy than a girly girl. I don't care for shopping, makeup I'm more into video games and sports. I put on a black crop top and my red and flannel with my black leggings a pair of vans.

I braided my hair this time and didn't really put makeup on unless it was a special occasion. But there never really was. I got a Jeep from my dad and a truck last year but I don't have a driver's lisence but that don't matter I still drive I'm not a street drag racer for no reason.

I park my pick up truck at school and decide to go to the principals office basically my uncle Tommy's. I can't believe he went from being a gang member to running a school. He does a ok job I guess. He always wanted kids now he's got 500 if them. I didn't knock on the door and bursted right in.

"hey uncle Tommy long time no see right" he smiled and got up to hug me "Samantha omg I've not seen you since you were in diapers, how's you're dad and Jake and btw you could knock you know not just walk in" I laughed as we released from the hug "I can do whatever I want and yeah they're doing OK" he grinned

"I guess you're still cheeky I love it so how was you're first day yesterday I heard it was great and you're first history teacher loved you " he was clearly being sarcastic. "uncle Timmy you don't understand that women was annoying wanting me to introduce myself and give fun facts I would've rather shot myself, can I stay here for her lessons please I'll do the work in here and you can watch me please"

I pouted and he smiled "OK stop pouting I can't resist it you can stay here but please behave hun I have a lot of work to do and this is a one off Missy you'll have to go to the evil with sooner or later " I was happy to never see her again. I sat on his desk about to start writing while he was filing some papers away till some one knocked on the door and entered. It was of course shawn.

"hey Mr Grey ive been sent here from Mrs Evans the history teacher. I smiled and he saw me "what did you do shawn this is the first period fine sit here and wait for me to come I need to get some things done. Sam stay here and just uh watch him for me" my smile disappeared "why uncle Tommy I don't wanna" I whined he grinned "or you could stay with Mrs Evans" I nodded my head no and he walked off leaving me with shawn.

"so he's your uncle no wonder you're here " I nodded and said" yup he's my mum's brother and was in the gang till he left. " he was shocked" Grey was in the gang what '" I laughed."yeah he's not some random teacher he has a lot of money but wanted to live a normal life...but why did you get sent here " he grinned" Matt and Nash need I say more. They kept talking then I shouted at them and was told off till I 'accidentally' dropped the teachers chair and spat my chewing gum on her desk. I laughed "sounds like I missed a lot" he got up and sat next to me and I could feel the warmth of his breath.

"babe you know you are too hot and sexy to be single" I just kinda fired up at him "well mendes I don't date or hook up with anyone I never did and never will" he looked surprised but I'm not. I had a bad past..

In that awkward moment uncle tommy walked in. "hun I told you to watch him not let this player make moves I'm you" what a joker. I glared at him "uncle Tom i don't do this shit plus he could never play me I'm a Grey Blake and his boss" shawn of course interrupted "technically your dad is so"

I butted his conversation up "yeah yeah but funny how me and Jake are his kids and lead most of the shit. Have you ever wondered how this 'sam' dude always controlled you're tasks?" he was surprised and knew who I was on about it's just a shame he didn't know Sam was right in front of him. He nodded waiting for me to continue "well this Sam is alfs number 3 person after Jake and this dude called Sam is right in front of you" I saw his face and it was priceless. I laughed and high five my uncle.

Shawn was just slightly embarrassed "wait you're the famous legendary Sam my dad always talks about and tells me to be like, damn I thought you were a dude" we all chuckled and the bell went. My uncle spoke up "ok kids now Ik shawn can't really do anything to Sam you can take her to her lessons for me and get no punishment seeing as the legend he embarrassed you enough. Have fun kids and both of you stay out of trouble." I smiled as shawn walked me to my next class math. Well I was alone tbh I didn't see the guys.

3 girls walked up to me though. The tall bronze looking one like me spoke up "hi you're the new girl Samantha right I'm Madison but you can call me Maddy. I'm pretty sure you know the guys and I'm gilinskys girlfriend" I smiled and said "hey nice to finally meet you but you guys can call me Sam or Sammy if you want to" the shortest girl who was wearing a pink dress spoke up now " his Sam I'm aisha carter's girlfriend and this girl to my right Is Alice Aaron's girlfriend " I smiled and said hi to them. We talked for the entire lesson and became real close.