Chapter 11 Jealous

Shawn pv :

Me and the guys saw Samantha fall to the ground but then saw she was then realized that she was laughing. I'm glad she didn't seem so happy yesterday. But I wonder why. I overheard some oh her conversation with a guy called Cammy? Who the hell is he? Is that her boyfriend? Well she is hot so I guess she could have one. All the guy's looked disappointed I guess they thought they had a shot with her. That's funny they'd realize her dad is our freaking boss who looked pissed off nearly all the time.

I went behind her and my face was kinda shocked cause I wanted to know who the guy on the phone was. So I asked her "hey Sammy who's Cammy you're boyfriend and who's this jakeypoo ?"

Idk why I sounded kinda pissed but she had another laugh attack what's wrong with this girl today. "dude you thought that Cameron was my boyfriend are you on drugs shawn? And jakeypoo is my big brother Jacob everyone calls him Jake but as a annoying sister so I call him that. Seriously shawn are you jealous of Cammy. He's just Jake's best friend and a second big bro to me"
I feel really stupid rn but why did I not know she has a big brother. "oh I didn't know you never mentioned a big brother plus I was not jealous babe"

God shawn way to sound defensive I guess she noticed. "chill shawn I'm only teasing, I find it cute aww my babe is blushing. Nice to know I have a affect on you mendes 😉" shit I didn't even realize that I was way to go shawn. I think I completely blew it.