Chapter 14 Reunited

Shawn's pv :

Me and the guys wanted to go have a match of bb cause its been so long plus Matt and Nash were arguing about who's better so they wanted to settle it. Too bad I'm better. We decided teams of me, gilinsky and Nash vs Matt, Carter and Johnson aka the losing team but Johnson is pretty good at bb so who knows. We walked all the way to see Sammy doing three throws. She is really good.

But then we say her suddenly get angry and throw the ball with a lot of power against the fence breaking it. We were all in silence until Matt spoke up "dude she totally destroyed that fence why did she get so damn angry she didn't even miss a shot"

we were all kinds still shocked what he said was true. "something clearly triggered her but she seemed happy yesterday when we saw her" I love pointing out the obvious and the guys get annoyed so of course gilinsky talked about it "shawn dude stop pointing out the obvious we're not that stupid or blind man" that made me laugh "sorry man I can't help it you know me"

Ik something is up with this girl and it is so damn interesting. I wanna get to know her better. But knowing her she won't let anyone in. I don't waste my time with girls like the guys but something makes me want her. She's so similar to me but different at the same time. "I'm starting to think that she might be bipolar or something" Nash's opinion could be true "guys we don't really know so we can't judge who knows life's fucked up sometimes we from all people should understand so don't call her bipolar you guys thought the same thing about me but I was just pissed off" Johnson is the chill and wisdom dude in our group god knows what stupid things we would do without him.

Aaron's pv :

"Hey dad whats up my dad is a pretty cool guy and let's me do anything and I'm his only child so I get spoiled a lot. My mum left after having me. I guess she couldn't handle having a real family. She said she never had a baby before. I don't wanna judge her too much but that's completely bs Ofc you wouldn't know, my dad didn't either but he stuck around for me. He's the only family I got. The boys are my second family. "Aaron listen I got something to tell you"

Woah he never calls me Aaron unless I'm in trouble or something is wrong but he usually calls me son or buddy he looks serious. "shoot Dad what happened" he for sure is taking his time.

"you know how I have no brothers and sisters so we don't have much of any family. But I never told you about my cousin. He's got two kids a girl and boy. OK I'm not gonna beat around the bush. It's alfsonso so that means you and Samantha are basically cousins. She doesn't know either. But me and Alf think you should tell her. Alf didn't have any brothers or sisters either so it's just us. " he looked kinda relieved and happy. I smiled cause I was too I can't believe actually have another member of the family with us. I'm glad it's Sammy she seems really nice. But I had one question on my mind" dad I'm happy about this but who's her brother he's not here with them? "

My dad just checked" it's jake he's Sammy's older brother and you're friend"