Chapter 19 Winning

Gilinskys pv:

Me and the guys were getting bored of school so shawn said we should all go to the street fight since he wanted to see if our boy Sammy would win or lose. Ik Sammy well he's gonna be high and drunk so it'll be fun to watch him. Shawn's the only one who gets into the street fights I would as well but my girl Maddie doesn't want me to die her words. Aaron was acting all weird and Carter and Sammy were missing but my bro Johnson is my mind reader and he spoke up 'where's Reynolds and Sammy I haven't seen them since this morning." 

Aaron quickly replied "they're out and are skipping just like us but not on that way Sammy was just hungry. But c could we not go to the street fights today I'm hungry" the guys looked at him with concern but I just tried to joke about it "come on Aaron we literally just ate you'll survive man, I'll buy you food later" he didn't look happy, something is wrong he loves food so he doesn't want us to go for a reason. But why?

Aaron's pv :

The guys didn't really suspect anything but gilinsky looked like he was catching on. We took 2 cars me, shawn, Nash and cam and in the other car there was Johnson, gilinsky, Matt and Taylor. I tried warning Sam about us coming but she never replied. Hopefully she won't fight today she didn't want the guys or anyone else know.

We got to the crowd and took our seats it was two random drunk dudes. I have to admit that it was hilarious as they kept missing till the shorter guy was on tears and passes out then the other guy threw up on him. Ew yeah that part was not pretty.

Then it was Sammy against someone called Sam. Huh. That's funny, the boys all shouted praise for Sammy our buddy "go Sammy kick his ass" Taylor shouted. We all chuckled but I stopped when I saw Samantha out there with a smirk on her face. Then the guys stopped too I looked around for Carter and he looked scared he came and sat next to me, he was silent too. I can't believe this he's gonna let my sister get hurt. I was too quick to judge. Sammy was high but when is he not but Samantha was normal and a little cocky.

Sammy didn't really mind fighting with Samantha he just didn't know who she really was. Great. Samantha spared no mercy though she punched his jaws and kicked him in the stomach. He fell to the ground and punched her in the nose and mouth but she just laughed spitting out blood and dropped kicked him then kept punching his face till he passed out. She stood up on victory got an applause too "give it up for the new girl Sam kicking our own Sammy" she got a lot of money of course a lot of people lost their money betting on Sam.

The guys were shocked at her kicking Sammy's ass so was I till I wanted to shout at Carter "dude why did you bring Samantha here and let her fight she could've gotten hurt and trust me you would have been dead to deal with her dad!" the guys ooed me and Carter apologized. I forgave him cause Ik he would never mean to hurt her.

Samantha's pv :

Another win. I knocked some dude called Sammy out cold, I love fighting it helps me relax and get my anger out of my system. I saw the guys and aaron hugged me again. I can't say I like them or hate them but hugs are getting a little irrataring.

He looked up at my cut and bloody nose "sis what the hell is wrong with you why do you even fight you could've died and I would've lost my only new sister I can't live without you even though you're annoying you're one of my only family and I don't want you to leave just like my mum did" he was sobbing on me so I kinda calmed him down by patting his back "sorry little brother I've been doing this for a long time and I barely got a scratch on me I've been through worse, don't worry ill never leave you. But now you've gotta stop crying and man up dude you're like a bloody river of tears rn" 

the guys laughed and congratulated me on winning and beating Sammy while that was happening cam spoke up. "ok enough of a reunion we were apart for 2 hours not 2 years ok shawn go and clean Sammy up since you've dealt with this shit before and we're heading home . oh we're gonna go eat cause I'm starving too." I Laughed and said "fine but Ik how to clean myself up I don't need help." then I felt someone grab my hand and pull me away from the guys "too late I'm helping you now sit still since you already know this stuff you know it's gonna sting" of course shawn would do this.

I hesitate but let him fix me up. I break the silence "how long have you been fighting on the streets" I ask him he replied with no emotion "when I was 14 what about you, I feel like you've done this shit longer than I have" i reply back with no hesitation "since I was 13 so a year before you" I laugh a little and he looks confused "why are you laughing you're injured" yeah but I've been through worse this is nothing but I realized this is the first time I told anyone fully about my fighting. I don't know why I felt like telling you maybe I could trust you or maybe it's cause Ik you won't say shit cause you're scared of my dad "

he laughed" yah I might be but who isn't plus he's my boss but you can trust me with secrets or you know more stuff " he was smirking so I played dumb and gave a response."really trust you with what" I ran my hand across his thigh teasing him

"I wouldn't do that babe, if I want you I'll have you" I laughed then he looked at me with concern this is weird but then he put his fingers on my lips and leaned in to my neck "baby girl you're beautiful and a bad ass but Ik you're hurt and broken inside just like me" his warm breath sent chills down my spine.

I got up into Aaron's car and he got into the jacks the rest of the ride was loud but I stayed quiet just thinking about how shawn already could feel my pain. But how can he when he's never seen or been through what my family have? Nobody has understood but Jake.