Chapter 24 The Apartment

Jakeypoos Pv :

10 am. I don't usually wake up this late or sleep in I like having a schedule. 6am every morning usually Sammy would wake up too. I miss her. She's probably already awake and eating. She's always eating. I'm bored so I wanna wake cam up so I think I'll throw some water at him. I have a good aim so it hits his face. He looks pissed off.

Eh it could have been worse cam. "morning sunshine I bet the water is refreshing huh Cammy" I laugh my head off while he screams at me. Over dramatic? Yes well that's cam for you. At least he helps me keep my mind busy. But sadly he's crazy just like me, we're so alike no wonder we're best friends.

I got changed to my clothes, some black jeans, converses, a T-shirt that Sammy made me well designed online so we could match i always carry it around so I thought why not wear it for once,it's pretty cool to be honest it's a sunset merged with our faces and the writing bad ass Blake. I guess it's true. Cam got his revenge by throwing a cup of water on my floor, but that was pretty low and easy to clean. This means he's planning something big. This is why I hate living with him. I told you he'd crazy you've just not seen or heard about it yet. I groan. I just wanna chill today and not move a inch.

Shawn's pv :

"ok pull up here shawn " I did as she said I'm not familiar with La yet." so this is where you live huh " it came out more as a question then I wanted it to. Oh well . she laughs "shawn are you high, take a good look around the street I'm sure I love here" I noticed her sarcasm but didn't notice that we're outside a kids park. Great going shawn. My cheeks kinda go red cause it's embarrassing. "it's OK shawn chill, my brothers apartment is up a block we're gonna walk so he'll never notice us  for the surprise. I'm just gonna put it in my shirt on so look away mendes "

I shrugged and she changed from her white van sweater to a weird shirt that had a picture if a beautiful sunset but her and some dude with badass Blake's written down. Oh her and her brother. I think the she looked prettier then the sunset. Mentally I think Stop shawn, what are you saying you've just met her. I couldn't help but stare at her till she noticed "mendes why are you starting to stare. Lower you're gaze" I laughed as we stood up outta the Jeep and walked onwards "Sammy why does your brother live in a apartment he can obviously get a better one like a mansion" I'm puzzled and wanna know.

She shrugs "Yh he can but he doesn't want to. At least until he settles down which will be soon since he's 18 and his marriage is set up" . She sighs"i guess even mine, yours and the guys have been set up too huh, I don't mind I just will miss my big brother, we've never been apart since I was born him staying here is making everything hard I guess" I give her a sympathetic smile and nod "Yh I would feel that way with aliyah, don't tell her but I do love her and even miss her when she's at sleepovers with her friends" she and I both chucked till she stopped. Our walk felt like a second but in reality it lasted 2 minutes since we both walk fast.

"this is it. Damn jakey is sure gonna be shocked to see me but I can tell that you guys will get along well you're both dorks. I bet he's on his lazy ass since it's Friday." I chuckle "you're a dork too, you learnt Hermiones part of by heart in every Harry Potter book " she laughed "don't go judging me you know all of Harry's too.." I smiled "touche" and we walk in since she had a spare key.