Chapter 6 Waiting

Manny's pv:

I can't wait for Alfonso and Sam to get here I haven't seen them since she was a kid. Alfonso left me in charge back on Canada cause Im his second in command. "hey honey Ik you're excited but you should warn the kids that they're coming today" I love my wife Karen Idk what I'd do without her I can't even imagine how Alf felt when she died.

He sure as hell raised his girl right though Ik she's involved with the gang but Karen thinks she's in danger but Ik she'll make it. "sure hun I just wanna make sure Alf gets the welcome back he deserves.. Ik how hard this is for him to come back to all of the memories. (sighs) I could've helped and stopped her from dying. She could've been alive today." I always felt like it was my fault like I could've done something to stop her death. Karen then grabbed my hands and said "darling you did everything you could don't blame yourself ok Alf told you he doesn't blame you we all know who's to blame. I love you mannny I'm proud of you, ok you saved his life and Sam's ok so don't doubt yourself" I slowly kissed her on the lips and thanked then went up to aliyahs room but she was taking a nap but I already told her so it would be OK. Now time to tell shawn.

"hey son I just wanted to tell you that today Alfonso and his daughter Samantha will be here. You know that means best behavior. "he sat up and said" Ik dad he's the boss so I have to respect him plus I still remember him and his wife.." but I had to cut him off right there "shawn don't bring her up OK you were too young to remember but she died cause she was killed we did everything to save her but there was no luck.. Just be good and you remember his daughter Samantha right, you kids were best friends"

he paused but then replied "I'm sorry dad I won't bring it up but I don't really remember her it would be weird if I did you even said I was only 6"i laughed and walked off. Damn I can't wait to see my Bro.