Chp.6 Late night worries

A/N for the time that I have wattpad active I will try to add chapters if I can! The school year is ending and is getting to be very hectic so I'm sorry if I can't update regularly. (You have no idea how hard it was to find this photo)

Dickys POV

The memory of Ricky being dragged away from us still haunts me. It's hard to sleep like this. I sit up in my bed to see Nicky already asleep. He's lucky. I get up and look around the room. My eyes pause on Ricky's bed. I sighed, closing my eyes tightly. Maybe if I try hard enough I might be able to will him back. My eyes open to the same thing, an empty bed. I can't believe all this time we were only triplets. He always seemed like one of us. A relative. A brother. A quad.

I walk to the door and walk out of the room sadly. I wonder if Dawn is awake. I knock on her door softly as not to wake her of anyone else.

"Come in" I hear her say

I walk in to see Dawn sitting up in the edge of her bed. Her eyes are red, like she'd been crying.

"Hey Dawn. Can we talk?" I ask her
"Sure come on." She pats the space in the bed next to her
"I-I just can't believe it," Dawn says shakily "Ricky's gone."
"Yeah. I'm scared. What if that lady is mean? Remember when she said something about snappy and he froze up with fear? What was that all about?" I thought out loud
"I don't know but whatever it was it wasn't good."

I faced Dawn with a sad look. Her cheeks were stained with tears and she was sniffling, trying to hold back a flow of tears.

"Dawn, what if we can't get him back?"

She erupts into quiet tears. Her head fell to my shoulder and I hugged her. I could hear the muffled cries, trying to not do the same. I start to remember all of the times I was angry at Ricky or upset with him about stupid things, not knowing that he could easily leave the next day, forever. Tears loosely climb their way down my face. I can't take this anymore! We're going to find our brother!

A/N sorry for short chapter I didn't know what else to write. Love you all! And stay tuned for more!!!!!!!! 😚😋🌈♥️👌🏻