Chp.2 Secret Revealed

Dickys POV

"I'm not your real brother." Ricky said

WHAT! Wait how? That makes no sense. Ricky has to be our brother. We're quadruplets. How is this possible?!?!
"What! No" we all said
"Yeah I'm sorry I lied to you but I needed a home. My real name is Casey. My parents abandoned me when I was small and they died a year later. Anne and Tom took me in and treated me like a son. But they never really adopted me. You guys are triplets. So I have to go back to the orphanage. That's why Ms. Tilden is here. To bring me back." Ricky explained
"That's right Casey. Mr. And Mrs. Harper you have expired the fostering date. After 13 years to keep the child you must adopt them and you have not yet. So now Casey must come back to the Boulderly Hills orphanage were he will stay until he finds another foster home." Ms.Tilden informed them "Come now Casey, we have to go."

Ricky looked back at us three with sadness clearly stained in his eyes. There was no way he was leaving without fight I could tell.

"I can't go Ms.Tilden, they're my only family. Without them I have no worth and no friends. I love them" Ricky said

Oh I wish he could stay with us!

Nicky's POV

So this is new! How is Ricky not our brother! Today's crazy. Ricky can't leave us!! No way!

"No you can not stay here. Don't make me get Snappy!"

Ricky suddenly became frightened. The mention of the Snappy definitely ticked him. What was that about?

"oh" Ricky said under his breath "Um guys I have to go."

He gave us all a quad hug and whispered in our ears "I love you guys. Your the best family I've ever had. Goodbye."

I looked back at him with tears in his eyes. I could hear mom starting to bubble up. We all were tearing up. Dawn was on the brink of tears and so was Ricky. I could tell he wished this never happened.

"It's ok guys. I'll try to keep in touch." He said

We hugged again and he walked over to mom and dad. He hugged them both so tight and said how much he appreciated their help and shelter. Mom completely lost it and cried into dads shoulder. He walked towards Ms.Tilden and looked at her with tears streaming down his face. Ms. Tilden took a gray shirt and pants out of a plastic bag and handed them to him. Ricky walked upstairs to get changed. He came down a little while later wearing the clothes and holding his others. He walked back over to mom and dad and handed the clothes to them.

"These don't belong to me anymore." He said, his voice cracking

He turns and goes to the doorway and tells the lady he is ready. They walk out the door with out another look back.