Chp.4 The Plan

Dawns POV

Me and the rest of the boys sat on the couch in confusion. We just lost our brother. I hope he's okay.
"What just happened?" Nicky asked

I was at a loss for words. We all were. Mom ran upstairs and dad followed her up trying to comfort her. I was lost in thought. What could Ricky be doing now. I had a bad feeling about it. All four of us had a quad-sense and it was really strong. Although Ricky isn't even related to us, he had it too somehow. The bad feeling got even stronger. I could see that the boys felt it too. I couldn't take the silence anymore.

"Guys we need to do something and fast." I exclaimed
"But how?" Nicky spoke up "We don't even know were to go!"
"I know, let's look up the orphanage and find were it is!" I thought aloud

We sprang up off the couch and ran to the kitchen. I found my laptop and went on Google. I typed in Boulderly Hills Orphanage. Clicking the first choice, I could feel the tension in the boys. The website showed the address which I copied down on paper. Then Dicky pointed to the screen and I saw what he was trying to tell me.
An orphan list.
I looked back at them and they nodded. We wanted to find out more about who Ricky really was. There were seven kids portraits on the page. I immediately noticed Ricky's face and clicked it. His picture was so scary that I wanted to go into the computer and take him out. His shirt was even more ripped and stained than it was when we saw it in person. His hair was also stained and his face had dirt all over it. His description seemed new.
Casey Simpson
Born: April 6, 2004
Parents: Jenny Simpson, Daniel Simpson (A/N not real parents)
Siblings:none
Now all we needed was an excuse to leave for him.

A/N- SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!!!! I hope you guys like it and I want you to like it. I have big things planned!!!😈😈😈 Thank you my cupcakes!💗