status: its COMPLICATED! (Chapter 15)

Tyler's POV

Tita Yzah calling. . . .

'bakit kaya tumatawag si tita?'

"Hello?"

"Hello Tyler!"

"Oh, tita, ba't napatawag ka po?"

"I heard that you're a part of a band when you we're in highschool."

"Well, yes tita, I was. But what about it?"

"Uhm, what is your part in your band before?"

'Saan ba papunta ang usapang ito? Bakit ako tinatanong ni tita about my band in highschool? I smell something FISHY!'

"I was the vocalist of our band tita. But, wait. . why are you asking po?" 

"Kasi our singer for tonight got in an accident. And we need someone to replace him. Anna said that you we're a part of a band, so there! That's why I called. Can you perform tonight Tyler? Pretty please? Ngayon lang naman ako hihingi ng favor anak. And I won't ask this if it's not that important. So please???"

"Pero tita, that was years ago. Its been a while. And I'm not sure if I can still sing the way I did before."

'Pahamak ka talaga Anna! Sa dinami-dami naman ng kaibigan mo na marunong kumanta eh AKO pa talaga? Pasalamat ka hindi ka marunong kumanta dahil ikaw ang isasabak ko kung sakali!'

"Tyler I know you can do it! I haven't heard you sing before, but Anna did. And she said that you're good. 'Talaga? Sinabi niya na I'm good? (*.*) "And Anna won't say that if it isn't true. So is it a yes or a YES?"

"That was tricky of you Tita! You're not giving me a choice. But, okay. I'll do it for you. Since your the best Tita I have. Hehe. . So does this mean that all my drinks are free tonight?"

'Aba! Mayaman nga ako, pero siyempre I still need money! And extras would be good! (*.*)

"Oh my Gad! Thank you somuch Tyler! I owe you! And yes, your drinks are free tonight. If you have a friend with you, then my offer extends to them too. That's the least I could do. And I will even give you a payment. Ooppss! I wont accept a NO for an answer."

'Yes! Free na ang drinks, may bayad pa pala ako? Nice!'

Now you know why she's my best tita! She's so generous!

"I know you won't tita. So I'll just talk to Eddie then? About the preparations?"

"Oh yes! I called him already. And he's waiting for you in the staff room. Thanks again Tyler. I have to go now. I need to talk to the doctor. Bye!"

"Bye tita. Take care!" then the call ended.

'You got me this time Anna. But I'll make sure that. . 

. . . .THE NEXT TIME WOULD BE MINE!'

Enzo's POV

"An order of Smirnoff please." sabi ko sa bartender.

Andito ako sa Bar-Tech ngayon. Tyler invited me. Sabi niya, ayaw daw niya ma-out of place sa mga barkada ni Anna kaya niya ako ininvite. And since may gig daw siya tonight dito, libre daw ang drinks ko. 

'Sino ba naman ang aayaw sa libre di ba?'

Anyway, Tyler and I met when we we're in highschool. He has my fiancee's heart.