Chapter 1 ~ Heading back

I took my passport and plane ticket out of my drawer and was ready to leave. Leave America and go back to my home country Korea. Its been a month since my parents died from a car accident and I just couldn't take it anymore I want to leave America, staying in this house makes me and miserable, memories keep playing in my head. Oh why didn't I just die with them if I went to that party too I would have died with them and we would be happy together in heaven. I shook my head and brought courage to myself.."Y/N your not kid anymore your 19 for gods sake" I told my self. I took my luggage and headed to the airport.

*At the airport- America*

I got on the plane and sat down according to my seat number. Im gonna be able to get a good sleep cuz I wasn't able to sleep last night with all these thoughts coming into my mind. I took my phone out and plugged my ear phones in , just as I was gonna play a song someone came and sat near me. I looked at him and was quite surprised cuz he was wearing a surgical mask. I looked back to my phone and started playing a game without listening to music.

I lost the game and I just sat there as the plane was about to take off. Just then the person near me took off his mask and I knew from sight he was Korean. Damn he was handsome, like literally REALLY handsome. I couldn't take my eyes of him. He was just really perfect. As I was in my starring session he must have noticed it cuz he smirked at me and asked "may I help you" in a charming voice.

I could have exploded from embarrassment. "No, im fine" I replied looking the other side. "oh, ok then" he said and closed his eyes to sleep. I looked out of the window and the night sky was lovely. Just then a boy maybe the age of mine came and talked to the boy who's sitting next to me. "jimin hyung, aren't you bored, do you wanna play a game? " he asked in a joyfull and cute way. " are you serious jungkook ? im so tired go and ask Jhope, he will come for sure" " Aishhhh hyung your just no fun" "no jungkook im just really tired right now" "fine fine ok then sleep well" and with that said he left.

"sorry if we disturbed you that kid really should grow up" jimin said in a kind voice. "no its okay"
"By the way im Park Jimin. You are ?"
"oh i'm Y/N" I replied with a smile
"Y/N ?? that's a pretty name" he said with a cheeky smile. "thanks" I replied shyly.I looked and jimin and saw he was dozing off to sleep. I smiled and without knowing fell asleep too.