CHAPTER 1

TAEHYUNG

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, then went to the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath, I wore my new school uniform that I bought yesterday.

I transferred to a new school to avoid bullies. Why do I get bullied? Well, I'm a nerd. I don't know exactly why popular kids bully nerds. I might not be that smart, but I study hard. I want to finish school and find a decent job.

Being a nerd has its disadvantages. There are times that I want to fight back, But because I know no one would side with me, I never bother. Its the whole school against me. I decided that I would just forget about my past.

I'm actually a bit excited to my new school. Big Hit Academy is the most prestigious and luxurious school here in Korea. Getting accepted was easy, because I can just study hard or it, But paying the tuition? I don't know about that. You're probably wondering where are my parents? My mother dies because of a heart disease, while my father is in jail. Ever since my mother died, My father blamed it on me and would always beat me up until our neighbour saw it and called the police. Since I'm underage, I was supposed to be taken to an orphanage but I ran away. I didn't want to be there and wait for someone to adopt me. Knowing people would just adopt the younger ones.

That's why I'm on my own now.

I grabbed my backpack that hangs by the door of my room and  locked my apartment. My new school is bit far, I could take a cab, but since I'm saving money I have to walk.

Before I knew it, I'm standing in front of the big gate of Big Hit Academy. Once I enter, Eyes of every student are directly at me. I just lowered my head down not caring about the looks they are giving me. I have to get to my locker, since my books are all there.

I stopped in my tracks when I noticed that my locker is across the five boys. They have piercings and tattoos. Jusr by looking at their looks and appearance, I know that they aren't to be messed with. I lowered my head, keeping a low profile, I think, and continue to walk.

But unluckily something unexpectedly happened.

I fell to the floor when I collided on someones firm chest. I raise my head up and look at that someone. My eyes insantly widened when I saw him.

He is one of them.

First thing that I noticed was his piercings. It was pierced on both his ears.

I was frozen to my spot when he lifted his arms up to punch me. My eyes were closed nervously waiting for the impact, but after a few seconds nothing came. I opened my eyes and my eyes instantly met with his. He was the first one to look away. He walked close to me and purposely bump my shoulder, leaving me confused.

What just happened?

"Jungkook! Wait!"-A boy with a milky skin called and followed him.

The remaining came near me with their dangerous eyes. I nervously gulped and watch them walk to me. I was teriffied. If the first guy didn't beat me up, maybe these three would. This was supposed to be a good day, I plan to keep a low profile so no one would even bother to notice me, but then bad luck came to me.

Am I going to die?

"You're dead."-A tall guy sneered and walk passed me.

"Watch where you're going."-A guy with a pink hair said and walk passed me too.

Then the last one was left standing infront of me. He was smaller than the rest of them but still taller than me. I couldn't see any emotion on his face, and I can't help but wonder why.

I was back in reality when he threw something on my face. I picked it up and look back at him, but he wasn't there anymore. I glanced back at the thing he gave me. It was a band aid. Why?

I groaned in pain when I finally notice a small cut on my hand. Blood was dripping from it.

Before I could register what just happened the bell rang. I hurriedly went to my locker and grabbed my schedule and books. After that I went my homeroom. I knocked on the door, and the Teacher noticed me.

"You must be the new student. The principal informed me a while ago."-The homeroom teacher said. I just nodded.

"I'm Sir Jang. Please introduce yourself."-Sir Jang said and smiled

"Hi... I'm Kim Taehyung."-I said and gave them a small smile.

I can hear side comments, but I just ignored it. Tch, I don't need there negative opinion about me.

"You may sit at the back. Please, Mr Park raise your hand." Sir Jang said and a hand was raise.

My eyes widened when I saw who it was. It was the boy who gave me the band aid. And the three boys who I saw at the locker area are right behind where I was sitting. The Park guy was my seatmate on the left side. And on my right side was the one who I bumped unto.

I'm so lucky. Note the sarcasm.

A mix of grins, devilish smirks and a poker face are written on their face.

I quietly walked to my seat. Completely ignoring the harsh comments from the people who would I spend my school days with.

I suddenly felt a presence to my left side. I saw the Park Guy, and he was leaning close to me. I gave him a confused look.

"Josimhaseyo Taehyung."-He whispered.

His voice gave me chills. I shrugged it off and tried to get what he said out of my mind and listen to the teacher who was discussing something.

--

EDITED.