You are Coming With Me No Matter What!!

'I think I definitely found a friend'

Once we got to the cafe Lee lead me to a table. She then took my order and left. I rested my chin on my hand and looked at the wall when u sensed a presence behind me. Knowing it was Sin I decided not to even acknowledge it. After a few minutes of him not leaving I finally said. "Go away Sin. I'm not in the mood to deal with your drama." "Awww you're so mean sis!" He says as I turn around to see my purple haired brother. "What?" I I say with venom in my voice. "Look so I'm going on a new adventure to form another contract with another country. And you are coming with me no matter what!" He chirps. I had a dumbfounded look on my face as I stared at him. "No." I then turn back around and rest my chin back on my hand. "Well to bad! I already bought you a ticket on the brother express so you are coming with me. Nothing you say will stop me!" Sin exclaims. Then I feel arms around my waist and lift me up off the stool and over a shoulder. "Sin!! What the hell do you think your doing?!!!" I scream. "Don't try to stop me!" Sin says. I could tell he painted his face with a smirk. Then Lee comes over holding my bag from the Inn??? "Lee??" I exclaim. "Did you set me up?! Where you lying the whole time?!" I scream. "No. I did not lie but I did tell Sinbad you where coming back to the cafe so he could get you to come with him!" She says happily. By now from my screaming I could tell we've got everyone's attention. I started banging on Sin's back hoping he would put me down. But with no luck he ignored me. Sin took my bag with his free hand and then took off. Since I was facing the back I could see Hina, Lee, and Jafar. Yes I did give Hinahoho  a nickname deal with it. "So should I turn you into the police or should I beat you into your grave?" I ask out loud. "Sin I told you to not use force with Y/n!" Jafar parents. "Yeah Sinbad she's scary as ever!" Hina points out. "This involves the three of you as well." I say annoyed. "Scary..." Hina and Jafar says in sync. "Hey at least I brought my famous cheesecake!" Lee exclaims.  We finally reached Sin's boat and we boarded the ship. After 10 minutes the boat started to leave the dock.
Meanwhile on the boat...
"GET ME OFF THIS FRICKEN BOAT!!" I screamed. "Y/n calm down." "I'd rather get PUT DOWN!!" While putting more emphasis on 'put down'. "But then you'll leave!!" Sin complains like a child. I sigh at his childish ways. "C'mon Sinbad! Put her down." Said a familiar female voice. "Yes help me Lee!!" I exclaim as I reach my hands out to her. "But what I didn't notice is that... Her clothing and clothing!??? She looked completely different! Instead of  her usual red flannel and black puffy pants she wore a white collared shirt and a black vest on top. She wore regular ripped jeans. But the thing that really stood out was her pink and blue hair?!! How did it change all of a sudden?? It also looks like she cut it...  "Wow..." I say astonished. "Like it? I decided if we're gonna be best friends I should be more well, me!" She giggles. Sin finally puts me down and Lee shows me to our cabin me and Lee would be sharing. Then I change into something way more comfortable. I put on a f/c dress that goes down to my knees. And I place some beads into my hair. And I couldn't forget about the beautiful bracelet Sin gave me! Then we all had dinner and shared a few laughs. Then finally nighttime fell and everyone went to their cabins. Me and Lee decided to talk for a little while before going to bed in our hammocks. "Hey, Y/n?" Lee gets my attention. "Yeah?" "Thank you.. For being here."  My eyes widened. "I'm glad fate guided us together!" She says.