The Black Haired Magi

"And it's all thanks to Judar!!"

Me and Lee where walking back to the cafe. Her hair bobbing up and down. "Judar Judar where have I heard that before?" I ask myself. I place my finger up to the corner of my lips and tap it. The name sounded so... Familiar... But I just couldn't tell why. Maybe... Just maybe he's just a regular 'killer'. wait what?! No no I'm sure he's not a 'murderer'. What? I... Well maybe he's nice! I'll ask Lee. "Hey um, Lee you talked about Judar a lot to me and I was wondering.. What is he like?" I inquire about him. "Judar? Well. When I first met him~" Lee started
~Lee's Flash back as she tell the story~ (Plus her P.O.V until end of flashback)
My blue eyes fluttered open... I tried to sit up but my tummy hurt... I placed my hand on it and "OUCH!!" I yelled not on purpose. "So your awake..." Said a child's voice. It sounded like a boys. I turned my head to my right and saw a short boy with blood red eyes and long Raven black braided hair. He wore a yukata. (Idk if it's a kamono or a yukata so sorry!! And also I don't remember the colors of it so I'm just guessing!) His red eyes looked from my eyes back to where it hurt. "I see the doctors didn't patch that up yet..." He said as he placed a hand to his temple and rubbed it. "Patch what uuhhhhAHHHH!! THERES A HOLE IN MY TUMMY!!" I screamed. "Baka! Of course there is! You where killed!" He yells back. "Why are people from 2017 so stupid?" The raven haired boy asks himself a little to loud. "Excuse me?!!!" I exclaim as I try to sit up again. "Ow!" "Lay back down!" He yells once again. I groan in pain it was like waves flowing through my body. As I lay back down on the white bad. "What do you mean I died?" I ask. "You seriously don't remember? Your mom and dad are dead. Any of that ring a bell?" He asks. Then it all hit me.
I was murdered...

_________________________
Hey peeps! Btw the flashback is not over! It's just that I'm writing this in school so I need to end it here so I can leave for next period! I will have the next chapter published later today!
-Lee