Jafar

"Tell me now!!"

After awhile I calmed down and Lee came to check on me. When I told her what happened she nodded her head and brought us some tea. She then left me and Jafar to talk. "So mind telling me why your here Jafar?" I ask. "Well Sin wanted me to check up on you and to invite you out to the cafe tomorrow." He responded. "Hmm." I hummed back. "So will you come?" He asked slightly tilting his head as he did. "I don't know. First of all he's kinda a jerk." I said. "That I do know." Jafar said with a disappointed look on his face. "And... It's just..." My eyes started to tear up and I finished my sentience. "I'm not even like him..." "What do you mean?" Jafar asked. "I-" I began "I...." Tears began to pour out of my eyes. I felt arms around me as I looked up. Jafar was... Hugging me? "Y/n I know how you feel." Jafar said tears escaping his eyes as well. "But Y/n you don't have to be upset. I know Sin and so do you he won't care how different you are from everyone! So please go see us tomorrow at the Cafe 12:00 pm sharp." He said and just like the flicker of a candle he was gone and the window open. A soft breeze flew in brushing my hair out of my face. 'I hope your prepared Sinbad.... Because I'm coming to see you!!'