The boy with the purple hair

"WHATS GOING ON?!"

Then I went unconscious.

When I opened up my eyes there was a sudden moment of distress in my head as it rang with discomfort. I woken up on a ...wait... In a CRIB?!?
'What the hell is this?!' I think. My mouth opens as I try to speak but nothing came out.  I squirm around trying to sit up but Icouldn't.
'HELP!!' I try to yell again but only a weird baby sound came out. Then I remembered Yunan's words,
"you can be reborn into my world."  I calmed down as I relized this.
"Mom look she woke up!" Said a toddlers voice.
"Oh?" A females voice responded. I heard footsteps come closer to me as I turned my head towards them. A lady with black hair in a side pony tale came up to me. A warm smile on her face.
"Hi there sweetie." She said. Her eyes showed kindness as she spoke.
"HI!!" Said a toddler. His little face popped up from behind the bars. And he had... Purple hair? Did he dye it? Can a toddler even dye there hair? Without relizing it, I started to pet his head and ruffle his hair through the bars of the crib. The little boy looked at me in a astonished gaze. His golden eyes went shinny as he watched me play with his hair.
"Look mom! She likes me!" He said. "Indeed she does" Said the lady again. A chuckle escaped from her lips. The warm smile never leaving her face.
"My name is Sinbad and I'm your big brother!" Sinbad pointed to him self happily as he gave me a toothy grin. I retreated my hand from his hair as I looked at him.
'I guess this is my new family now.' I think, a another baby noise escaped my lips as I did. The lady I'm supposed to call mom chuckled at my noise and Sinbad smiled even bigger as he knew I was happy to be in such a nice family.
But do I really have to be a baby?