The Cafe

I hope your prepared Sinbad.... Because I'm coming to see you!!

The next morning I opened my e/c eyes groggily and sat up on the silky sheets beneath me. I didn't notice last night but this is a really fancy room! Silk Bedding, queen sized bed, big windows and my own bathroom?!? 'Wow so pretty!' I think to myself. I swing my legs off the bed and get dressed in my usual attire and head off the cafe. As I enter I look over and see Sin, Jafar, and another man sitting next to them. He had blue hair which I thought was cool. I walk over to them a little embarrassed because i hadn't seen Sin in a long time. "Hey Sin." I say casually. "Y-y/n!" He says happily. He than jumped up and gave me a hug. When he pulls away I said, "wow you've changed." Is was true though. Sin had a new hairstyle. Instead of his usual ponytail he had a couple braids on the right side of his head. And his face looks older as weird as it sounded. "So have you y/n!" He said. I guess that was also true I guess.  "So Sin are you going to introduce us to your friend?" Said the man with blue hair. "Oh right. Guys this is y/n she's my sister. Y/n these are my friends Hinahoho and Jafar." Sin said. "Hello." I say waving. "Well hello there y/n nice to meet cha" Hinahoho said as he patts my head. I became a little annoyed by this. "Anyways y/n happy birthday!" Sin said. 'Wait what?' I think. 'Oh yeah it's my birthday today.... Almost forgot...' "T-thanks..." I say a bit lower then I should have.
'How could I forget my own birthday?!'