My Birthday

'How could I forget my own birthday?'

"Y/n, Don't tell me you forgot your own birthday!" Sin said faking his astonishment. "Wait seriously?" Jafar said with a look of disbelief on his face. "She does it every year." Said Sin quietly hoping I didn't hear. "Wait Y/n you don't remember your own birthday?!?" Said a loud and familiar voice. "Lee?!?" I yell as Lee stands behind Sin and the others. They turn around to see Lee behind them too. "Lee why are you here?" Jafar asks. "Oh well you see.... Ever since my parents mysteriously died (cough cough) I've had a little shortage of money so I work in a lot of places.. Hey at least you get to see me right!?" She says as she patted Jafar's head. Jafar blushed a bit as looked to te side. It never really occurred to me to ask but, "Lee?" "Hmm?" She hummed back. "How old are you?" I ask. "Twelve." She responds taking her hand off Jafar's Snow White hair. "The same age as you and Jafar here!" She says with a closed eyed smile. "Oh ok." I say. "Anyways Y/n, we need to talk." Sin says a bit seriously. Lee finds us a bigger table and leaves to grab us some drinks. We all sit down. "So Y/n how have you been?" Sin asks. "Pretty good... How bout' you?" I ask. "Good good... I got my own trading company but it's no big deal." Sin says causally. "Wait what!!?? You have your own trading company?!!" I exclaim. "Mmhmm!" He hums back. "Also i think you should meet my friends like learn more about them!" Sin says cheerfully. First he points to Jafar. "This is Jafar. He is a ex assassin. He has a bit of a temper but he is a really good kid." Sin says. "Nice to meet you Y/n!" Jafar chirps. I smiled back. Sin then Points to Hinahoho. "This big guy here is Hinahoho. He is a warrior from Imuchak. He may act big and tough be he has a soft side to him" Sin jokes as he elbows him. "H-Hey!!" Hinahoho says embarrassed. He then holds out his hand and I take it. "Hey there Y/n!" He says with a warm smile. "Hello." I say happily. "Y/n why don't you tell us about yourself!" Suggests Jafar. "Oh well there's not really much to say..." I say embarrassed. "C'mon Y/n why don't you tell them about that time you beat up the spy!" Says Sin. "Sin!! That's supposed to be a secret!!" I exclaim angrily. "Oh..."
'Oh gosh what do I do now??'