I can make it on my own.

Sorry for the short chapters!! I have a lot of school work!!

"Look I'm leaving in the morning, we will meet again" I say calmly.

* le time skip to the morning brought to you by Jafar's dead snake ^_^*

I'm Y/n. I'm a 12 year old girl who is going on an adventure
'No that sounds to cheesy...'
The great y/n set off on an adventure
'Uhgg this is even worse!!'
This is a story about a-
'No no NO! These are all horrible!! Why can't I just write a good story?!?' I sat there and thought for a second. 'Oh whatever!! I'll just go to that inn dad used to talk about. He said they where good friends of his. And they even have a daughter my age!!! :) yay!
As I headed off to the Kou empire I relised something vital... 'GOD DANM IT I DON'T HAVE A FRICKEN BOAT!!' 'Since I let Sinbad take the family boat I have none... Ahh I know! I just buy one! I have been saving up money my whole life! I did have a couple jobs at one point!' I walked back to the house and grabbed my box full of coins. I counted them all up and got, $1,000!!! 'Holy crap! I'm rich!' I then walked to town in my brown leather boots that had this little jangle sound that I loved. As ssoon as I reached the boat store (idk lol)
I bought a boat for $300 and set sail with my bag full of crap! And as night came I closed my eyes and fell asleep to ymtge thought, 'I wonder what Sin is doing...'