Life in Balbad

Ok I'm so sorry I wrote 'life in Kou' I haven't watched the series in awhile so I forgot they where in balbad... GOMEN!!!

'I wonder what Sin's doing...'

5 months later and I'm at Balbad. Now for my next goal... To find the Inn. I look around, swishing my head side to side while mesmerized by the sights. 'Wow would you look at that!' I think as I stare at this beautiful trench coat. It was a olive green coat full of pockets and a golden belt. I turn my head to the price of only $50! "Wow what a steal!!" I exclaim. "Yes miss, they are imported straight from Imuchak!" Said a boy with white hair. He looked about my age too. Except short... I was actually really tall for my age anyways. 'Imuchak huh. That's where Sin went.' I think as I smile at the boy. "Wow! Imuchak really? I have a brother there right now!" I say giving a closed eye smile. "Wow that's pretty cool. So would you like to buy the item?" He said pointing at the coat. "Mhm!" I say nodding. I hand the boy the $50 and then ask, "So what's your name?" "Oh, my names Ja'far. What's yours?" He asked. "Y/n" "That's cool. So you talked about having a brother right?" "Yeah." "What's his name?" "Sinbad" Ja'far's face went shocked. "W-what?" He asked still shocked. "Anyways thanks for the coat! :)" I say walking away while waving. 'Now to search for the Inn...'
___________________
So this was just a cute short little chapter just for you to have for the week. <3 anyways thanks so much for everything peeps! :)