The Inn

Now to search for the Inn...'

I walked around Balbad for a bit until u found this cottage with a sign that said the 'The Albrit Inn'
(Hehe I wounder who's last name that is...)
'Yes! I found it' I walk over to the door and opened it. A little jingle could be heard from a bell over the door as I walked inside. I looked around the small place. It was an old wooden cottage. With little paintings everywhere, and little Lucky Cats (comment a thumbs up emoji if you know what a lucky cat is!) in every little nook and cranny. I looked over to the wooden counter and in a glass container there was a cheesecake?... "Well, don't mind if I do~" I say as I open the container. "OI!! GET THE HELL OFF MY CHEESECAKE YOU THIETH!!" Screamed a voice. Just then a knife flew a centimeter away from my head and hit the door behind me. My face was painted in shock as a girl around my age ran in from a door behind the counter. Holding... 4 more knifes??!! "What do you want you Baka?" She asked. "Uh. I'm y/n." "Wait wait... The y/n?!" She exclaims. Her lavender hair swishing out of her face. I finally got a good look at her pale face. Her face had blue eyes and little freckles over her nose. She had lavender hair with pink at the tips and she wore a plad red flannel and black puffy pants (like the pants Judal where's) and she had a lot of golden piercings all over her right ear and one on her lip. "Hi my names Lee! Nice to meet ya!" Lee exclaims holding her hand out to shake. (Hey that's me!!) "H-hi..." I reply and shake her hand. We let go of our hands. 'Man she has a strong grip..' I thought. "So your Sinbads Sis right?" She asked slightly tilting her head to the side. "Uh, yeah.. But he's in. Imuchak right now. I wonder how he is?" I think out loud. "Imuchak? No you must be mistaken, he's in Balbad with Jafar and Hinahohoxx!" Lee said. "WHAT?!?"