Welcome stranger!

WARNING! CHAPTERS FROM NOW ON WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS IN, Sinbad No Boken, Magi the labyrinth of magic, and Magi the kingdom of magic. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!🤗
Also I forget the spy characters name so bare with me plz and if u know it comment it down below!
________________________
Is this man dead?

"Thank you for saving me m'am." The man said as he scratched the back of his head. The man had bright blond hair and a scar over his noes. He had tan skin and wore a white shirt and pants. He claimed to be a merchant just traveling but he never did say how he got hurt... 'Murderer' said a voice. what?... 'Killer' who said that? 'Lier' it said again My eyes widened as I held my hands to my ears, pressing hard. Sin took notice to my actions and asked, "Y/n are you okay?" By then everyone had took notice. Then I got a flicker of something. Like a short movie played in my head. The man... This man. The blond haired merchant was holding Sinbad and pressed a knife against his neck. Anger flew through my veins as a burning fury burns in my stomach. 'Kill him' the voice said. 'He wants to Kill your family.' It repeats. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I know who this man is, I know his secret... And he wants to kill my only out lit of happiness...  He. Will. Pay... I then stood up. My hands formed fists as I stared at the ground. "Y-y/n?" Dad said as he stared at me. I then looked up at the blond merchant and smiled creepily. "I know your secret~" I cooed. The mans face became pale. As he looked at me. "W-what?" He stuttered. "YOUR A SPY!! YOU WANT TO KILL MY FAMILY BUT I WONT LET YOU!!" I screamed. My blood was boiling as anger filled every word I spoke. The mans expression turned angry. "You brat... You know I really like you. But now..-" he was then cut off by me. "Shut up! You will Die! I will never let you hurt my family!" I yelled again. 'I can give you the power to become a very powerful being y/n' Yunan's words rang in my head. That's right right before the light came he told me this. 'Just say these words.' "SOLOMEN'S POWER, DWELL WITHIN ME!!" I yelled. A golden sphere surrounded me. This should be good.