Yunan.

"I'm leaving in the morning"

"YUNAN!!" That morning Sinbad left without telling me. He just left a note with a bracelet he bought me. The bracelet had a ruby on it that was tied with thread. But that's beside the point. So when Yunan woke up I decided to ask him 'politely' about what he said to Sin. "YOU GREEN ELF GIRL BOY THING!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO SINBAD???!!" I screamed. "Y/n calm down please. I just helped him out!" He said waving his hands in front of him. "Helped him out my ass. Why would he go to a dungeon?!" I hissed. My hands turned to fists. Then my anger turned to anxiety. "What if he dies." I ask my head tilted down and eyes wide. I shook, afraid he would die. "What if he Dies Yunan!?" I yelled. His face looked calm as he stared into my e/c orbs. Tears poured down my cheeks as I stared at him in pain and fear and anger. "What will you do then?!" I yelled again. A couple strands of hair fell in front of my face. Yunan stepped closer to me and caressed my face gently using his thumb to wipe away the tears. "A knight." He said. "What?" I asked the tears slowly stoping. "You said you would be his knight." Yunan repeated himself. "How can I? He's gone." I said more tears forming. "Go after him and keep him safe like the knight you will be." He said smiling kindly. I looked at him. "Y/n, I gave you even greater powers then any being in the world. With just a clap of your hands you could destroy the world. But it's up to you to decide who to tell and what to do." My e/c eyes widens at this. "Y-Yunan." I say. "I can't go after him.. I'm not strong enough I need to learn how to use these powers." I say again. "Then that is your choice. Have faith y/n" and just like that, Yunan disappeared. An empty feeling on my left cheek as his warm hand left my face. 'When Sinbad comes back I will show him...
I will become his knight!"