Who is this Yunan?

That was 5 years ago.

Today Sin and I defeated (more like I did) some bandits who where attacking some merchants who where traveling. "Thank you so much, umm" said one of the girls."y/n. And that's Sinbad." I said as I pointed my thumb at Sin. "How could we ever repay you?" Said another. Well they do sell fruits! I thought as I wore a closed eyed smile. "Mhmhmhm" I laughed. Sin gave me a side glance that read "what did u drink this morning?" "We could be your guards!" Sinbad offered. "Ehhh!?!?" I yelled gaining everyone's attention. A blush dusted my face as I apologized. "Um yeah we can do that..." I said waving my hand up and down. I laughed nervously at the situation. "No it's fine! I can see your sister would like some fruit anyways! So please take some!" Said the lady. My eyes lit up. "Fruit? oh no you don't half to." Said Sin waving his hands in front of him. "No we insist! Come with us!" She said again. We followed the ladies to the back of the wagon. And as she lifted the barrel top off I saw a head of blond hair Inside. "Y-YUNAN?!" I yelled stumbling backwards. "Don't come in with out permission!" He yelled as he pulled the top back on the barrel.
What a weird magi.

~tell me if there are any spelling/grammar errors please~