So what?!

"WHAT?!?"

That night Lee showed me to my room free of pay which was really nice of her to do. I laid in my silky bed lost in thought. 'Is Sin really in Balbad too? He never told me he was going to- ... Wait Why should I care where he goes?! It's not like I care! So what he's in Balbad too, I don't care!' "Uhhg." I groan. "I just need a little sleep is all. And in the morning I will look for a good cafe that has.... Wait do cafes even sell cake? I've never been to one so I wouldn't know. Well whatever I see in the morning." I think out loud as I place my head on the pillow and close my eyes. "I'm, Miss? Cafes do sell cakes." Said a voice. My eyes shot wide open and I shot my head right off the pillow. "Who's there?!" I yell. I turn my head to the window and see a small figure. "Wait there's no reason to be alarmed Miss y/n!" It said. "Who are you!?" I snarled. The figure walked into the light and said, "it's me Jafar! Remember the one who sold you the coat!" I stared daggers at him I tried to remember.
-flashback to a previous chapter-
Wow what a steal!!" I exclaim. "Yes miss, they are imported straight from Imuchak!" Said a boy with white hair. He looked about my age too. Except short... I was actually really tall for my age anyways. 'Imuchak huh. That's where Sin went.' I think as I smile at the boy. "Wow! Imuchak really? I have a brother there right now!" I say giving a closed eye smile. "Wow that's pretty cool. So would you like to buy the item?" He said pointing at the coat. "Mhm!" I say nodding. I hand the boy the $50 and then ask, "So what's your name?" "Oh, my names Ja'far. What's yours?"
-flashback ended-
"J-Jafar?!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing here?!" I ask suspiciously. "Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you." He says. 'Wait didn't Lee say something about Sin being with someone named Jafar?' My eyes widen as I relized why Jafar was here. "Why did Sinbad send you here!?" I yell pointing my finger at him. "Tell me!!"