September 7 (Part 2)

More smut, cause I'm a nice person.

---

"God, I love this one," Lauren breathed out as she looked up at the painting hanging on the wall of the gallery, her eyes scanning over every last detail. "The line work is phenomenal, seriously Camz, how incredible is this?"

"Line work, yup," Camila said, trying to make it sound as if she was paying attention, failing miserably at doing so because truthfully, her eyes hadn't looked at a single painting in the gallery for the entire two hours they had been there. "Beautiful doesn't describe what I'm seeing at all, there's so much more than just beauty," Camila whispered as her eyes scanned Lauren's profile.

"You haven't looked at anything other than me the entire time we've been here," Lauren said with a laugh, watching as a blush crept up Camila's cheeks. "You didn't think I noticed that your eyes were on me the whole time, huh?"

Camila smiled shyly and shook her head. "I haven't seen anything on these walls, but I've seen your reaction to every single thing you've looked at and that's so much better," she said with a happy laugh. 

"Camz," Lauren whined playfully. "You're missing all the art."

Camila tilted her head and shrugged, "As far as I'm concerned, the only art in here worth looking at is you."

"Smooth, Camz."

"I'm not trying to be smooth," Camila said honestly. "I'm just stating fact."

Lauren shook her head and rolled her eyes, a happy smile reaching all the way up to her ears as she reached for one of Camila's hands and laced their fingers together, "Come here, baby." Pulling Camila closer, Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's waist from behind, her chin resting on the girl's shoulder. "Tell me what you see when you look at this painting."

"Uh," Camila groaned as her eyes scanned the canvas in front of her. "Pain, no love, I don't know. Honestly, Laur," Camila laughed. "I love that you love art, but all of this just looks like random splatters of paint on a black background to me," she said as she turned her head to the left just enough to look at Lauren. "I don't get it, I don't understand art the way you do or see it the way you do, but I'm perfectly happy just to watch you like this, in your element."

"We can do something else, I don't want to bore-"

"You're not," Camila reiterated with a shake of her head. "Babe, honestly, you love going to galleries like this and so do I. We just love it for different reasons and that's totally okay by me because watching your eyes light up every time something connects with your heart or your mind or your soul, God Laur, its's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I promise you I'm not bored, I could never be bored of you." 

Lauren bit down on her lip, nodding her head against Camila's shoulder, "A lot of art in here connects to my heart and my mind, but you're the only thing that connects with my soul." Untangling herself from Lauren's arms, Camila turned and leaned in, her lips brushing against Lauren's. "I might," Lauren whispered when she felt Camila's breath hot against her own. "Get my own exhibit here."

"What?" 

"Kiss me," Lauren laughed, a hand on the back of Camila's neck keeping her from pulling back too far. "Kiss me and then I'll tell you," Camila licked her lips and leaned in the rest of the way. Tender, soft, and sweet. "Thank you, that was nice," Lauren whispered, her eyes still closed when Camila pulled back. 

Giggling, Camila smiled and cupped both of Lauren's cheeks with her hands, holding her head as she pressed another kiss on Lauren's lips, this time just a peck. "Thank you, you're welcome," Camila whispered. "Open your eyes," following Camila's request, Lauren opened her eyes and connected green with brown. "You might get an exhibit? What exactly do you mean by that?"