Chapter Eight: Nothing is ever easy

OMG!!!! I need reads....and votes....and a bunch more! Here's the next chapter! Have fun my readers!

_______________________________________________________________________

Casandra's POV

"Are you shitting me?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I turned around and there was Derek. Standing in all his sexiness and glory.

"What are you doing out of the hospital? You should be resting you idiot!" I could not believe my eyes. Just ast night Derek was in a coma...how the hell is he here.

"Well, I woke up at around four and I asked the doctor what the hell was going on and they debriefed me or something. He said I just missed you guys. Is it true that those two morons were crying?" He chuckled as he explained his sudden surprising presence.

I ran up and hugged him, "You have no idea what we went through last night. First the guys thought we were both dead, then they found out just you were dead, but in the end you were in a coma. But through the whole damn thing we were going through hysterics!"

"I dont understand how the hell you could think I was dead, I mean dont they put you in a morgue or something when you die? The doctor even said you all see me too. I didnt look that bad right?" Derek was perplexed and so was I. I just realized how flipping negative we were...and crazy.

"We couldnt help put lose it! You freaking fainted and lost so much blood! What were we supposed to think? But oh my gosh that damned lady who said we were dead should be fucking fired. The ignorant bitch..." I was ready to keep ranting but Derek put a finger on my lips to keep me quiet.

"Alright shhhh, just breathe for a second damn. I can only bare listening to so much of your damn voice. But... It was crazy wasnt it?" Derek then turned ghastly pale. "Wait...What happened to those guys from last night?"

"I think you guys should look at this." Lucas shouted from the living room.

"Oh shit. This is not good." Max mumbled to himself.

Derek and I went to the living room and plopped down on the couch. Lucas turned the volume up on the T.V. and the news was on.

"It was reported that a single male in his late teens attacked six residents, all males, in the Brookside area late at night. Incidently three of the victims were heaviy injured while the other three lay dead due to massive injuries. Currently the victims names will not be released and no evidence has been found of the suspect. If anyone has any information regarding last nights events please call the following number..." The new's lady finished her report and the T.V. was turned off.

We all sat there in silence. Things just keep getting worse and worse dont they. Me head was spinning. I turned to look at the others. By the looks on their faces I knew they understood the situation clearly. But what really scared me was that Derek just killed three people and hurt the other three withing inches of losing their lives. I knew they did something wrong...very wrong...but I dont know if I was ok with the way they died.

"Casandra, I know what you're thinking. But they realy did deserve it. I found a fucking girl there...tied to a god damn pole! I coudnt just let them get away." Derek was infuriated probably because the other three were'nt dead. "Please just understand that I ony did it because..."

"Why? Why did you do it?" I asked softly. I just noticed that Max and Lucas were not in the room anymore.

"Because they hurt you like it was no big deal. They dont deserve to fucking live." He spat out with disgust in his voice.

I inched towards him on the couch and touched his arm. "Well, I suppose you have a point." I paused a sudden thought coming into my head. "How the hell did you do it though? I mean, there were six of them!"

He smirked at me, "Oh please, they were nothing compared to this awesomeness." Gosh he could be so cocky sometimes. wait...I meant all time. "We need to let this shit go." He got up, streched his arms out, and rubbed his belly.  "Damn I'm hungry. Hosiptal food sucks balls." 

"I can make some eggs and bacon if you want?" I asked already heading to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator but then firm hands were at my waist. "What are you doing?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"I just wanted to make sure this was all real. That you're real." He pulled me into a hug from behind him and wrapped his huge arms around me, holding me tight.

"Dont be silly. This couldnt get any more realistic than this..." I proceded to elbow him and get to making some food.

"Ugh, what was that for?" He groaned. "You know damn well I'm weak!" He pouted.

"well bleh." I stuck my tongue out at him and went to reach for some plates in the top cabinet.

"Dammit. Why am I so short?" I muttered trying to reach for it.

"Here." Derek chuckled from behind me and got the plates down, but he didnt move. Instead, we just stood there, with his chest pressed against my back.

"Derek...don't do this to me. Please." I pleaded. I couldnt stand being confused about the sudden relationship that went on between us. It had been a rough day and a crazy morning so far. I just wanted things to be normal.

Yet I knew nothing was ever going to be normal again.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter! I wanted to pick up the pace! I hope you keep reading and vote (: