Chapter four: A long night

Hey guys! So I have 50 reads and it feels incredible! I just hope you all continue to read and enjoy "Could it be true"! Since I'm so happy (: My new goal is 75 reads! Please comment and vote if you like this or any of the other chapters!

Love- Roxxy (:

PS: Casandra is 16! I just wanted to fix my mistake from the introduction and remind you! Sorry about that!

__________________________________________________________________________________

As I woke up I was laying on the grass. I got up and remembered what had happened. I was attacked and no one came to help me. I should have known Derek wouldnt come either. I looked around and realized I wasnt even in that damn park! I cautiously checked myself and was glad to find I was fully clothes and everything. Next to me I found a note.

"Hey, I am sorry you had to go through that but I couldnt stop those guys because they would kill me if I had said a word. They hit you on the head with a baseball bat and after that they just walked away. I promise nothing else happened to you except that I tried to wake you up but couldnt.But I took you to the park near the lake because the area is much safer. Sorry."

Thank God nothing else happened and I'm still alive. I found my phone besides me as well but sadly the damn thing was dead. There was nothing I could do by just sitting there so I got up and started to walk. As I got into the neighborhood of houses, the area started to look familiar. Then I realized I was by Derek's house. I didnt know if I should go there because that damn bastard never even came for me. I had no choice though.

I knocked on the huge door several times but no one answered.

"Fuck my life! Open the damn door!!!" I was banging on the door now crying because I was scared no one was there and cold and hungry!

Then the door opened and JC appeared flustered and shocked. "Miss Casandra! Come in quickly or you will catch a cold. Where have you been? Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere? Come one we need to get you to the doctor immediately." JC was running around the kitchen trying to find god knows what.

I dropped to the floor  and cried some more. I dont think that I have ever cried so much in my entire life. I sobbed and JC pulled me up and wrapped his arms around me assuring me that everything was going to be alright. The door then busted open and oud shouting followed it.

" Where the hell is she? God dammit!" Max could be heard through the entire house.

"I dont fucking know! What the hell do we do! She wasnt at the damn park!" Derek was yelling even louder than Max and then I heard something crash to the floor and break into little peices. "Shit, where are you?" I dont know if he meant to say that outloud but it was quiet now. Then I heard another thud, like something smashed into something else with deadly force.

"Calm down. Fucking up your house wont help now. We just have to wait and see if she shows up." That calm voice had to be Lucas.

"What the fuck is wrong with you man! She was fucking attacked and kidnapped! What the hell do you mean? We should just stand around here when she could be dead?" Derek then proceeded to punch lucas in the jaw and send him flying into front door.

"Fine, I'm going to go drive around and look for her, Max come with me." With that Lucas and Max left.

"Mother Fucker!" Derek screamed when the door was finally shut and the sound of his fist hitting the wall was evident.

I didnt know what to do. The whole time JC was holding onto me tightly not letting me go because he knew i would get mixed up in their little fight but in truth they didnt need to be fighting in the first place because I was fine now.