Chapter two: Not again

Hey everyone i just made my goal! it feels amazing. I know the story has some rough edges but please bare with me! my new and improved goal is 30 reads! if you have not noticed, im going to upload every time i reach a new goal. so thank you all! (:

______________________________________________________________________________

I sat in the nurse's office for hours because my dad wouldnt be able to pick me up until 5 oclock...5 freaking o'clock!!! So far it was only 12:00 and I had the urge to stuff myself with food. The nurse was probably off somewhere making out with that creepy janitor guy Javier but I'll leave the details out because I know no one wants to know about that. Gross! There really is nothing more disgusting than seeing old people making out all sloppy and stuff. Just my opinion.

I made my way to the cafeteria limping, desperately trying to keep balance, and fighting the impulse to cry because it hurt like a bitch. From the corner of my eye I saw sudden movement and before you know it I was on the floor...again. Yup. My life officialy sucks monkey nutts.

To make matters worse, the incredibly confusing asshole was the one at fault! This surely cannot be surprising. Of course it isnt Casandra! He is out to ruin your first day! I did not bother to move an inch because if I did I would flash the entire student population since I was in a precarious position. When I get my hands on him...No thats naughty stop it! Not the time to be a creep Cass! Not the time!

I looked around to see if he who shall not be named due to my lack of knowledge would help me. But nope he was long gone. I was helpless and utterly depressed. My ankle hurt like hell, I think I had mud on my ass, and now I'm stuck sitting on the pavement since no one was willing to help me up! Lord please help me I prayed. I tended to ask God for help often, because people just refuse to help me out instead! 

"Hahahahahaha...oh my god you're so stupid!" I didnt even have to turn around to see who it was.

"Wow. You really know how to make someone feel better. Now if you could please help me up, I wont have to kick you in the balls the next time I see your annoying face." I replied to him in complete annoyance.

"Dont you mean my very sexy face?" He replied with confidence. His face had a smirk plastered on it that I was more than willing to wipe off.

"Dude, stop being such an ass and help the chick out." I most definitely did not know who this was. "Hey, are you gonna get up or not?", the new guy said. This dude was seriously taller, maybe like 6'4" or something. He had short black hair and a cute dimple on his left cheek. He had blue eyes which were mesmerizing. Even though he was cute he was so not my type. Wait a minute Cass...you dont even know the guy! I thought to myself.

"Uhmm...yea I'm getting up." I sounded so stupid but i grabed his hand and got to my feet in a very awkward manner. "Thank you. Unlike someone over there, you know how to be a human being."

"Pfft...That was the worst insult I have ever heard." He was fucking laughing at me. Come on! How rude could this guy get.

"For you information. I was not trying to insult you, it just comes naturally to egotistical jerks. Oh, by the way I forgot to give you this." I gave him his keys. Now dont get the wrong idea here. He happened to drop them in the nurses office and I felt like I owed it to him even though he was a jerk. 

"Uhm...Thank you?" He replied confused.

"Oh my gosh dont be so slow. You dropped them earlier you idiot." And with that I limped away with my head held high only to be shoved by the herd of freshmen getting out of class when the bell rang. Damn you freshmen!