Chapter one: Confrontation

Hey there! so I am officially happy! My reads have gone up!! (: My goal is now 15! I know its going slow but patience is all it takes! Get ready for an exciting chapter everyone!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Casandra's POV

He glared at me with disbelief in his hazel eyes and anger written all over his face. Behind the smoothie, there may have been a hint of cuteness but that was all gone when he opened his big mouth. How dare he insult me when I did nothing wrong! Well, I admit I didn't have to throw the smoothie in his face but it was simple revenge! You have to give me some credit for that!

"Who the hell do you think you are? Do you even know who I am in the first place? I swear you are going to regret this for the rest of your fucking life!" He was yelling at me so loud that I decided to just ignore him just as he ignored me. Hmph. Serves him right. He thinks he is some macho tough guy because of his well developed abbs and toned chest. Well I for one do not care. Oh, who was I kidding. I couldnt stop staring at him! I must have looked like a complete idiot! Stop it Cass! You must look away!

"Oh my! What happened here?" said Ms. Davenport my history teacher with her hands on hips smiling like she didnt have a care in the world. She tried to look angry but appeared to be struggling, which made me laugh.

"It's her fucking fault. Such a fucking dumbass." He murmured. Seriously, every single thing this guy says had to have the flipping F Bomb in it. I know I wasnt any better but I just realized that I possibly sounded that crude. Oh well, I cant be the one to judge.

"What was that? If you didn't push me none of this would have happened in the first place you moron!" I forced out under my breath. Complete total self absorbed jerk! I added silently.

We both stood there waiting for Ms. Davenport to give us the verdict, "To the principal's office...Now!"

Now that was actually kinda scary. The lady looked like a witch. Talk about bipolar.

I furiously stomped out of class, which probably made me look like a little kid but I was flipping mad. He on the other hand just sauntered out and walked towards the lockers instead of Principal Green's office.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused. I was perplexed by how...irritating someone such as himself could possibly be.

"None of your damn business. Now go fuck off dipshit." He said with hate in his voice. His face didnt even show an ounce of emotion though. It was like he had on a poker face. Po po po po poker face po po po po poker face. I started singing in my head. No! Lady Gaga is like a plague!

I stood there amazed at how rude this guy was. I mean I didnt even know his name and yet he was still being fucking mean to me! It's called common courtesy people!!!

"Hey! Wait up!" I called out. At this point he was at the end of the hallway. "Look I'm not about to go in there alone because you started this damn mess. Som could you please just come with me and we can tell Pricipal Green this was just an accident?" I felt like I was being the bigger man here; but I was a girl and that idiot was supposed to be a gentleman which he obviously was not!

"Well now you fucking look. I dont know you. I dont want to know you. And I dont fucking care about you! If this was a fucking accident why did you make it into such  a big deal? Did you want the attention or something? Fuck. Just go to Green and tell him it's your fault and it'll be done you crazy bitch." He was yelling at me. I personally don't like to be yelled at for any reason whatsoever.

"What the hell crawled up your ass? Geez. I was tring to be civil here and here you are making this all about you! I'm sick of hearing you complain! Newsflash!!! Youre not the only person who has the fucking smoothie on them! I FUCKING HATE YOU...YOU...YOU JERK!" With that I stormed off with a dramatic exit until I tripped and fell on my ass. Why me God? Why me?

The hallway was in complete silence. Of course that asshole just walked away and left me in utter humiliation. I hated crying. Crying showed weakness. But the problem with me was that I cried when I was mad; like now. Then again it's a good thing I didnt lose my temper either.

"I honestly dont know what I did wrong." I quietly cried. How can things possibly get worse? Little did I know that they really could.

Then, suddenly there was a warm body carrying me up. I looked and saw it was him. "What are you doing?" I panicked "If youre going to like throw me in a trash can or something I'm going to sue your punk ass! I really dont appreciate this. I mean, where the hell are you taking me?" I was flailing around like a fish out of water and was wriggling in his strong arms, but it was no use.

"God. Do you ever shut up. Stop freaking moving!" He just kept walking with me in his arms bridal style. This would be totally romantic and all if he wasnt such a big jerk to me and if I didnt want to punch the living daylights out of him.

Before I knew it we were in the nurses office. "She fell" he said to the nurse simply.

"Oh you poor thing. You look like a complete mess! Eek what's that awful liquid on you two?" She replied. 

"Gee. Why thank you." I muttered with a dry tone in my voice.

"Could you just check her?" He said impatiently. He stared at me for a long time while the nurse wrapped something around my ankle. If you want to leave just leave. I thought sadly with a frown on my face.

"There you go sweetie. All done!" She said with a cheery smile after a few moments. "Now you shouldnt push yourself because you have a sprained ankle. Just call your parents to pick you up."

"Oh. Well thank you I guess,"  I was so relieved that I could go home but oh my gosh I was now a cripple! All bad joking aside I turned to him, "Thank you by the way."

"Whatever." He muttered. He turned around to leave but stopped, "You did nothing wrong...Sorry Casandra." Before I could say a word he was gone just like that.

Wait dont go! I screamed internally! What on earth was that? Wait he knows my name...who is he?

______________________________________________________________________________

What do you think his name is?????????????????? Well next chapter you all find out! To everyone who has read the introduction prior to my editing.... She is 16! not 15. My mistake! I am so sorry!