Chapter 1: Gotcha!

Crunch!

Y/n wiped his head around to see nothing but a small bird walking on the forest floor. Sighing, Y/n continued walking while trying to get the scary thoughts out of his head. He was simply walking around someone's backyard before they came out and chased him off into the large forest, he's been lost in the forest for 7 hours now and it was starting to get dark. Y/n was hungry,scared,and cold, he also needed a place to sleep.

"Hello? A-Anyone there?" He called out one last time before settling at the bottom of a tree. Curling himself up,he hugged his knees and hid his face with his bunny ears then started to cry softly. The forest echoed with his sobs and certain demon heard.

Claude's Pov:

"Yes, there he is.." I thought to myself as I looked down at the young boy,his head seemed to be covered by some hat and he cried out of fright. I somewhat pitied him,he seemed lost and scared. Maybe he needed help? Yes,that's perfect.

"Hello young soul.."I called out. He lifted his head quickly and I quirked my eyebrow up,it wasn't a hat but a pair of rabbit ears. He was a hybrid.

"H-hello?" He called out,his voice was shaking. It's time to reveal myself.

I watched his expression as everything went dark,I walked over and picked him up,he was so light. He started freaking out.

"Who's touching me?!"He yelled while fighting a bit. He couldn't see me as I held on tighter.

"Don't be afraid." I told.

"How when everything suddenly goes dark and I'm being touched by nothing!?"He yelled. Hmm, interesting thought there.

"Don't worry,I'm going to reveal myself."

"What are you talking about...?" He questioned,starting to get angry.

The dark rose away and it revealed the forest again,the wind blew roughly and he covered his face again. Then everything stopped...

Y/n's Pov:

"Open your eyes." I heard a deep voice call out, slowly I uncovered my face and looked up at the man who held me. He had glasses on and black hair that was still,his yellow eyes pierced through my e/c ones.

"Let me down.."I demanded,he then let me go and I looked up at him. He was very tall and had a..butler suit on?

"Where's your mansion and your master?"I questioned.

"Thats unecessary information for you to know." He said simply while pushing his glasses up.

I rolled my eyes then looked at him again,why was he not freaking out?I wrapped my arms around myself,it was freezing.

"Can you help me out of here?I got lost..."

"I can tell, are you hungry?" He questioned. Not wanted to be a bother, I shook my head no.

"Let's walk out of here while having a talk shall we?" He asked quite gentleman like. I don't understand why he is being so nice but I nodded my head yes.

"Well you're quiet now.." He stated while walking, I followed beside him.

"Sorry, I was just curious of something.."

"What would that be?" He questioned while looking down at me. I stopped walking and looked up at him,feeling my ear and tail twitch a bit.

"Why aren't you freaking out?I'm a human with bunny ears and a tail...everyone doesn't like me,they don't like me near their kids or themselves. I'm a freak." I said softly. All he did was stare at me blankly.

"Well you're not a freak to me,you're kind and rather cute if I must say. I'm very similar to you too,I'm a different freak..."He said while his eyes flashed before turning back to their yellow. My eyes widened but I smiled lightly.

"What are you?"I asked curiously. He simply chuckled.

"I'm a demon and I noticed you while trying to find some delicious souls.."He answered creepily. My smiled went away but eyes got wider.

"Thats odd,you eat souls..?"

He nodded and his eyes flashed again,his teeth changed to fangs and it got dark again. I wasn't scared this time,I knew it was him doing all of it.

"Now,back to my mansion and master question. My master is dead and he was a brat. My mansion is only a few miles away,would you like to make a contract with me and live as my master?" He asked darkly while holding his hand out.

"I don't know,what will the contract be about?"I asked.

"Anything you'd like."He said with a smirk. I thought for a bit before looking up at him and taking his hand,he held on tightly.

"Make me feel special,different from others than I am already,stay until I get a spouse, and help me find my father! If you're my butler then you will protect me at all cost and never lie to me!"I yelled.

He chuckled,"very well my bunny..."

I smiled before everythi ng went black for me.