Where's Wade?

Peter looked over at Wade with a frown. "What's wrong?"

"It's Flame, over there. That's him!" Wade pointed him out. "I went to the funeral remember. I saw him there. That's him! That's definitely him! I can't believe it. But it really is him!" Wade exclaimed excitedly. "Hey Pete, you can head back home. I'm going to go see if he can lead us back to KingPin. Don't worry, I won't be long. I'll just follow him to where his headquarters are."

"Wade no. I know you can handle yourself but I have a bad feeling about this. If you're going at least let me come with you," he insisted.

"Baby it would be better if you stayed away. Who knows what could happen to you. I'm a big boy, I can go by myself. If I get caught, what will he do?  Kill me?" he asked laughing. His laugh quickly faded when he saw the worried expression on his boyfriends face. Wade sighed softly and pressed a loving kiss to his forehead. "I'll be fine okay? I'll call if I need anything. Just hang out with Matt for now. Please babe?" Wade  on a pout sticking his bottom lip out giving a look he knew Peter couldn't resist.

After a long sigh, Peter nodded, "Okay you can go... But make sure to hurry back for dinner. I have a test tomorrow I need to study for and I don't have enough time to make dinner. We're going to be having take out."

"Don't worry Spider Babe. I'll be back in a jiffy." Wade kissed his lips quickly and told him a quick I love you before hurrying off to follow after Flame.

---------

"It's been two weeks Matt. Two WHOLE weeks! No phone call, no text message. No.... Nothing! Just nothing! It's not like him to just suddenly disappear like this. Overnight maybe but two weeks?!" Peter said running a hand through his hair in frustration. He had been pacing back and forth but suddenly stopped and took deep breath. Wade had left two weeks ago to follow after Flame and he hadn't came back. The first night without him there didn't worry Peter too much since this had happened before, but as the weeks went on, Peter couldn't stop worrying. He couldn't focus on what the lessons in class was about or when he went out to fight crime, suddenly it felt more difficult to do. He could only focus on Wade. 

"Peter remember who you're talking about," Matt started out softly. "For all we know, he's probably on his way home right now with some elaborate story on why he was so late and why he couldn't contact you. Wade gets himself into crazy situations all the time, he'll be fine" he reassured.

Peter sat down on the couch dropping his head in his hands. "I... I don't know... Maybe I guess... My dads tried helping me look around the city for him but... but...  we can't find anything. I'm worried about him. I think something bad might have happened to him..." he mumbled curling up to himself.

"Look Peter, you need to get out of this house. It's not doing you any good to stay locked up in here. You're only 18, you should be hanging out with your friends. If not them, at least be with your dads. They know about Wade and they might be able to get your mind off of things. Just do something to distract yourself for a few hours okay?"

After hesitating, Peter agreed. Maybe Matt was right. The house was full of constant reminders of Wade and staying in it wasn't helping him worry any less. Leaving for a few hours wouldn't kill him.

"Thanks Matt. I'll call my dads then I'll get ready. I probably look like a mess right now," he sighed.

"I don't know what you mean. You look great to me."

"Tha-" Peter cut himself off and chuckled a bit. That was the first time in a few weeks he had. "Ha ha very funny," he said sarcastically.

Matt stayed with Peter for another half hour just talking with him to make him feel better before leaving. Peter took his advice and he reached for his phone and he called Steve. He told him about wanting a distraction from Wade and wanting to leave the house for a little bit.

"You can come over if you want and we can have one of our movie nights? I'll whip up some of my good old fashion hot chocolate too. You can stay in your old for the night and Tony will make you breakfast in the morning just like in the old days. How does that sound?"

"Yeah that sounds nice... I'll be over in half an hour... see you then," he hung up right afterwards walking over to his room to change. He paused when he saw himeslf in the mirror and frowned. Wow. He really did look like a mess. It was a good thing Matt couldn't see him like this.

Peter showered and brushed his hair instead of making it look like a total mess. He wore one of his clean hoodies and jeans over his Spidey suit ready to go. Just like Tony always told him, Always bring your suit with you. You'll never know when you might need it.

Peter looked around his room to see if there was anything else he needed to pack. He had left some clothes behind over there so he didn't need anything else. He swapped his hoodie for one of Wades and headed out.

Peter cut through some alleyways as a shortcut and as he was arriving at the last one, he paused for a moment. There he was. Wade! Just standing there talking on his phone in his suit. Peter had two reactions to this. The first one was obviously overfilled with joy just wanting to tackle his boyfriend and smother him in kisses until his lips fell off. The second being that he wanted to go over there and kick his ass. He decided to follow along with his first option and he sprinted over to the other.

"Wade!" He shouted then suddenly stopped. His Spidey senses went off as soon as the name left his mouth and quickly he took a look around for the danger. He looked back to his boyfriend when he didn't find any and walked over to him cautiously. Deadpool had barely acknowledged Peter only glancing over at him before going back to his phone call.

"Um... wade? Wade?"Peter marched right up to him and turned him around so they were facing each other. "You leave for a week and ignore me when we finally get to see each other? What the hell!?" he growled.

"I think you got me confused with the wrong guy. Sorry kid.  Unless you got any news on Spiderman, get lost," he said brushing him aside. Peter just stared at him for a few moments tilting his head. Was he serious? Didn't he remember who he was.

"Umm... Wade. It's me... You're boyfriend. You know, Spiderman." He lifted his shirt so he could show the suit underneath it. His Spidey senses were already going off before but now that he had reveal his suit, it was going off like crazy. 

Suddenly he was pinned against the wall both wrists in one of Wades hands while the other held his phone. The quick movement had caused his head to slam back into the wall causing him to groan. "I've got him. What do I do with him?" he asked into the phone.

"Kill him."  Deadpool smirked and dropped his phone and started reaching for a katana.

"Sorry kid. I gotta do what I gotta do."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm back! This time for sure. I started writing the other chapters and I'm getting excited about writing again. I started this book back when I was a Freshman I believe and now I'm a Senior so now that I'm returning to this, it's bringing back some old memories. Well hopefully my writing it better and you guys enjoy the book more. 

-Bye