Wade it's me

During the phone call, Peter was staring at Deadpool in confusion. He didn't understand what was going on. Wade wouldn't be so willing to kill him like that but it was Wade. His voice, his height, his stance, it just had to be Wade. As soon as he heard 'Kill him' on the phone, he knew he had to act whether he liked it or not

Since Deadpool was holding his arms up, Peter brought his legs up to kick his stomach and push him back. As soon as he did, the young boy fell to the ground and immediately got up. He took a few steps away from the other and watched as he got up

"Ow!" the mercenary hissed. "I was going to play nice and make it painless but now I'm seriously doubting it." He pulled out two swords and looked at Peter more intimidating then he had ever seen the other. Suddenly Deadpool charged at the other moving as quickly as he could.

Peter managed to avoid him most of the time when he was swinging the blades around but his arm still got sliced. He wasn't sure how long he would last without fighting back, but he knew it wouldn't be long. He stuck to a wall, out of reach from the bigger man and decided to try talking to him.

"Wade it's me! Peter! Don't you remember me?" he asked frowning. "I'm your boyfriend. We've been dating for months."

Deadpool could see the hurt in his eyes and decided to take advantage of that. He had one mission and he was planning on finishing it. No matter the cost. He furrowed his eyebrows together and looked off to the side like he was thinking about it hard. "Peter..." he mumbled and got up. "That name sounds really familiar... Wait wait Peter?! It's all coming back to me. I remember! Babe, I... I'm so sorry Pete. They messed with my head and I don't know what happen to me..." Deadpool rubbed the back of his neck and looked down acting guilty.

Peter grinned now hopeful again and he jumped down from the wall. Then young boy then ran over to him and buried his face into his neck as he held onto him tightly. "I missed you so much Wade," he murmured. He was happy to have him back but something still wasn't right though. He could feel it in his gut.

Wade wrapped one arm around Peter while the other one slowly reaching for one of his guns. Unfortunately for him, the boy's Spidey scenes went off and he saw him reaching for his gun. Peter grabbed Wade by his suit and slammed him against the wall. He then shot webs at him to hold him in place and walk up to him.

"This won't stain my suitwill it? I just had it clean at the dryers before coming over here," Deadpool whined.

"Just shut up please. Shut up. You're messing with my emotions and... Ugh!" he started pacing back and forth unsure what to do with him.

Deadpool watched him silently while he was attempting to grab one of his his pocket knives. It was harder with the webbing around him being so tight but he was still able to start cutting.

"You know what? I'll just take you to my dads. Yeah. They'll know how to fix you up. Then see what's wrong," he told him and looked over at Wade. That's when he noticed him cutting out of his webbing. The mercenary broke free and pulled a gun out.

This time, he didn't hesitate this time to start shooting at the boy. He even started pulling out his other gun to use against him as well.

That was enough for Peter. He couldn't continue to fight him like this. He shot a web at a nearby building and lunched himself forward while flipping his hood up to cover his face.

He landed on top of the building and looked over the side to see if Deadpool was down there and sure enough he was. He took a deep breath and started launching himself building to building as quick as he could. Once he was sure he had escaped from he headed to Stark tower, landing on the roof.

"Jarvis call my dads for me," he said before sitting down on the ledge. A minute later, Tony and Steve appeared heading over to Peter.

"Hey Pete," Steve started off. He frowned when he saw how worried his son was and rushed over to his side right away. Thinking Peter was upset because he Wade was still missing, he decided to reassure him on that. "I know Wade is missing but we'll find him I promise. We'll bring him home to you. We have some of our best out there looking for him."

"I already found him..."

"Wait what?" Tony butted in. Peter then went onto explain how he found Wade on his way over to see them. How close he was to killing him and how he wouldn't stop trying no matter what he said. Well serious by Wade's standard.

"...It was him. I know it was. I know my boyfriend! It was him but he couldn't remember me." Peter ran a hand though his hair and leaned against Steve. "Someone must have messed with his mind. I don't know whats wrong with him."

Tony and Steve exchanged a look, mostly for the concern of their son. The two did their best to calm him down and reassure him. They told him how they would fix things and how they were going to make sure Wade returned safely. They let him inside and helped clean the slash from the fight earlier. After, they decided to continue on with their plans and had hot chocolate while watching movies. Tony chose a few bad movies so he and Peter could make fun of together which happened to help. Peter was in a much better mood after that and he was laughing along with his parents. This was the first time in a while he been in such a good mood.