It was an accident

"You are not going anywhere."

I then reach for my teleporter but she froze my hands. I started to run after her, but she froze my feet to the ground.

"Really again?" She giggled and started running away. I cursed under my breath then an idea popped in my head. I know, crazy right? I slammed the block of ice on my hands against the ice on my feet and it shattered. Then I pulled out my gun and shot her leg. She let out a scream of pain as she fell down grabbing her leg. I walked over to her and she raised one hand to me ready to shoot ice . I stood in front of her pointing a gun at her head. "If you try anything, I'll shoot." I was only bluffing, but she didn't know.

"What do you want?"she mumbled dropping her hand pointing at me.

"When your brother gets here, make him return the money you both stole. Simple as that."

"How about you let me go, and we can forget today ever happened."

"How about no," I crossed my arms. "Why would I let you go exactly?"

"Because if you don't we'll have to fight. And I know I can't kill you, but I can still hurt you. Whether it's physically or emotionally."

"And how is that going to happen exactly?"

"Well, it would be a shame if something were to happen to your precious friend, Spidey."

"Leave him alone." I picked her up and pinned her against the wall. She winced at the pain from her leg but hid the pain behind a smirk.

"Or what? You're going to kill me?" She laughed. "The first thing me and my brother are going to do once we're free is go after him. You can't protect him forever." I pulled out my katana and pressed the blade against her neck. "Do you really think that's going to stop me? I know you won't kill me because of him."

"Well guess what," I whispered. "He's not here." I sliced my katana across her throat and threw her body to the ground then started walking off. After a few seconds, I realized what I just did and I turned around to look at her.

"Oh no..." I ran over to her and noticed all the blood coming from her neck. "What do I do? What did I do?!" I kept pacing back and forth deciding what I should do. Her brother would be looking for her right? If she doesn't come home he would come looking for her. Then I can explain what had happened. But I still killed her.

I looked at her and she still had her mask on. I was curious to see what was under her mask but I would feel more guilty if I saw what she looked like. But still, I wanted to see how old she was. I slowly walked over to her and pulled of her mask.

"Oh shit," I said dropping her mask. She was just a teenager. She looked a little bit younger then Peter. I backed up against the wall and sat down with my knees brought up to my chest. I leaned my head on my knees and sighed.

Not long after, I noticed the ice wall melting quickly. It was her brother. He walked towards me then noticed Winter's body and froze.

"Amy?" he said quietly. He stared at her body and I noticed his eyes getting teary. I didn't say anything and he bent down by Winter's side. He picked up her body and brought Winter closer to him. I heard him crying and saw him kiss her forehead. Meanwhile, I just stood there like the idiot I am, not really sure what to do.

Then I saw him clench his fists and look up at me with fury in his eyes. "Why would you do this?! Why did you have to kill her?! She didn't deserve this!"

"I-I'm sorry, it was an accident."

"An accident? How is it an accident that you sliced my little sister's throat?"

"Uh..." he laid her on the ground and got up.

"That was my baby sister Amelia Roberts, she was only 15 and you killed her!" he threw many balls of flames at me. Only one of the balls of fire hit my arm.

I grabbed my gun and shot at him. I only aimed for his arms and legs, but he moved out of the way like it was easy. He charged at me and then pinned me to the ground. He made flames appear from his hands and brought it right above my face. What he seemed to have forgotten, was that I was stronger than him. So, I pushed him off of me and he fell to the ground. I immediately used my teleporter to get out of the fight.

I ended up teleporting into my living room. I laid down on the couch not even bothering to take off my mask. All I could think about was Amelia and her brother.

"It was an accident," I mumbled to myself and buried my face into a pillow. After a while of lying there, I checked the time and sighed. Peter should be getting home soon. Should I tell him what happened? He does deserve to know. I lay there thinking to myself and before I knew it he came home.

"Hey Wade," he smiled and sat down next to me. "Did you just get home? You're still in your mask." I shook my head and Peter frowned. "Is something wrong?" I hesitated on whether I should tell him. He was going to find out sooner or later so might as well do it now. So I told him the whole story, starting from when I left to fight crime.

"I just killed her without thinking twice. She was still a young girl Peter. I just don't know what I'm going to do..."

-----------------------

A/N Hola! So, I ended this chapter on a more depressing news, but it will get happier. Also a certain character is going to make an appearance soon, and I'm really excited to write about them. Anyway question of the day...

What do you think is going to happen?

-Bye