They find out about Wade

"Really? You really do want to?" Asked Wade. He was shocked he even said yes.

"I said yes didn't I?" Peter was now smiling. Wade was so happy he got up and did a little dance as Peter laughed. After his dance they had continued hanging out. Right before Peter was about to leave, Wade invited him to his apartment. They had agreed that they were going to meet  tomorrow instead.

When Peter finally left the whole way he was smiling. Before he walked in the house he practiced doing a normal face. He didn't want to give away the fact he had a boyfriend just yet.

"Hey" he said when he walked in. He passed by Steve and Tony. He almost made it to the stairs.

"What are you so happy about?" Tony asked causally. Peter wondered how he knew that he was so exited.

"Nothing important."He said and turned around.

"I know your lying."

"Fine fine I got a-" He paused. "A boyfriend" he said quickly. Steve and Tony's mouths both dropped wide open. Which turned into a smile.

"So who is this boy?" Asked Steve.

"His name is Wade. I have been meeting him every night  for a while now and I got to know him really well so..." he stopped. "I'm just going to go to my room if that's okay." They nodded. He rushed up stairs.

After he did Tony said "You don't think that this Wade guy is Wade Wilson do you?"

"Probably not. What are the chances of Wade Wilson, Deadpool is dating Peter?"

"It can happen."

In his room Peter spent the time in his room texting Wade.

Wade: Did you tell your parents about us?

Peter: Yea. Is that a problem?

Wade: It's just not many superheros like me.

Peter: It's okay nothing they say or do will keep me from going out with you.

Wade: I don't know what makes me think I deserve you Petey.

Peter blushed when he said that. They had continued texting for a while.

The next day Peter got dressed in a regular shirt and pants. He ran down stairs and grabbed a piece of bread. He went to find his dads to tell them that he is leaving. He only found Steve.

"I'm going to Wades house for a while. Do you know where dad is so I can tell him?"

"He's in his lab. Probably won't be out for awhile. I'll tell him later."

"Okay thanks. I'll call you when I'm coming back." He went right over to Wades house eating his piece of bread. When he got there the first thing he did was he fixed his hair. Then he knocked on the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hi again. I hope you like the book so far. Sorry it was so short. I'll try to write a longer one for the next chapter. Bye