Babysitting

Peter had just gotten off the phone with one of his cousins. She had recently came into town with her kids for her job. She had to bring them along since there was no one at home to take care of them. She asked Peter if he would babysit her twins for the day, since she couldn't find a baby sitter in time. And needed someone desperately to look after them. Peter  agreed and after the call ended he went to go tell Wade.

"So Wade... I was on the phone with one of my cousins and she's visiting for the week for her job. She was wondering if we could baby sit her twins today. She had no one else to help her out. It's just for the day." Peter explained.

"Well I don't know... Of course!" He shouted. "I love kids! Tell me about them."

"Well they both are 1. The boy's name is Wilson and the girls name is Willow. That's all I know about them and they'll be dropped off in about 30 minutes."

 ((A/N If you know where I got those names you are truly amazing.))  

"Okay. Well I'll be back in a bit. I'm just going out to get food." He put on his suite and went out. 30 minutes had passed and Wade still wasn't back. Peter heard the door bell ring and went to go answer it. He opened it and saw his cousin holding the boy in one arm and holding the little girls hand with her other hand.

His cousin gave them a short explanation on what the kids like and what to do to keep them distracted. She also mentioned when their nap times are and when they should eat. She said good bye to her kids and kissed the top of their heads. Peter took Wilson in his arms and held Willow's hand.

"Hey I'm back. I hope I wasn't too late." Wade said as he came into the room through the window. "Sorry I took so long I forgot the teleport machine and I ran into some bad guys." He put the food on the table and went to help Peter without taking off his suite. Willow let go of Peter's hand and went running off.

"Okay your here. Take the Wilson." Peter handed the boy to Wade and went to chase after the little girl.

Wade picked up the little boy and smiled. "So Wilson's your name? Nah it's too fancy. I'm going to call you Will." He said to him. "Hey you remind me of the little boy from Hotel Transylvania 2! Just look at your little curls on your head!" Wade said as he played with the little boys hair.

When Peter finally caught the girl he picked her up and carried her back to the living room. He came back and found Wade trying to teach Will some new words. "No no its Deadpool. Dead. Pool." When Will tried to say it he messed up. Peter set set Willow down so she can play.

Wade looked over at Willow, "You remind me of Ellie..."

"What?"

"Nothing." He said and went back to playing with Will.  Together both of them took care of the kids. Eventually the twins fell asleep, but so did Wade. Halfway through their nap, Peter took the opportunity to get some snacks for the kids and Wade.

He was cutting some apple slices for the kids and left Wade's food in the microwave.  As he was doing so, the boy woke up. Will had gotten up and went over to Peter as he was finishing cutting the apple slices. Peter turned over to him and smiled.

"Hello I'm glad to see someones awake." Peter grabbed an apple slice and handed it to Will. Right away the boy started eating it and walking around the house looking for something to play with. After  Will finished is snack, he started running around the house screaming and laughing. Peter tried to catch the kid to calm him down before he woke up Wade and Willow.

Before he even catch Will, Willow woke up and started crying which woke up Wade. When Peter caught Will he started crying. Wade picked up Willow and tried to calm her down while Peter was doing the same to Will in the other room. Wade helped Willow calm and he set her on the ground. He went to help Peter who was still struggling with Will.

After both of the kids calmed down, Peter sat on the couch and sighed. "Thank you Wade for helping me." Wade sat down next to him and kissed his forehead.

"No problem.  I just like helping out with kids. I had a daughter before." He whispered the last sentence.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."  Wade said as he faked a smile. "What do the kids like to do for fun?"

"Well their mom said they like music and to dance?"

"I got it." Wade turned on his music and the little girl started dancing. Wade smiled seeing her dance and Will decided to join in trying to dance. After awhile the kids stopped dancing and they were feeling hungry.

Wade got them some food for the twins and some for him and Peter. After the four of them ate, Wade started cleaning and he let Peter play with the kids.  The rest of the time Peter and Wade took care of the kids and playing with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Jello everyone. I finally uploaded the chapter! Well I hope this chapter was somewhat enjoyable because I had another chapter ready instead put I deleted it for this one so I hope you like this one. The question of the day...

What would name your future children?

-Bye (sorry if the question was kind of lame)