Parents Visit

The next morning Peter was the first one to wake up. He grabbed his phone from the dresser and found text messages from Tony and Steve. Ever since he ran away he has been getting a lot of texts. When he decided to read it he saw they were coming over to Wades today for dinner. They were going to check-up on him.

"Wade?" Peter said in a soft voice. Wade woke up and looked in Peters dark brown eyes.

"Hello my little spider. Did you have fun last night?" Peter rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and read." Peter handed Wade his phone. Wade showed a worried look on his face.Then Wade thought They're going to take him away from me. They are going to take away my Petey. I'll never see him again. I don't have enough time to impress them. My life without Peter is jus-"

"Wade, calm down. You're starting to freak out." Peter looked at him with concern. He leaned up and kissed him on his cheek. "Don't worry we can get through this." He gave Wade a smile. Peter was about to get out of bed when Wade stopped him.

"No, stay with me for a bit." He wrapped his arms around Peter like a blanket. Peter laid his head on Wades chest. "I don't want this to end." Wade whispered. He kissed the top of Peters head and they laid like that for a while.

"Come on lets go get breakfast." Peter got off of Wade and put on some shorts. Wade did the same. They made some pancakes and sat on the couch.

"So should we clean up around the place?" Asked Peter. Wade nodded and grabbed their plates to wash. Finally they cleaned up the apartment till it was okay in Wades opinion. He had been freaking out about Peters dads coming over. Last time he met them it didn't go very well.

Peter noticed Wade pacing back and forth looking worried.

"Wade It's going to be okay. I'm just as worried as you." Peter wrapped his arms around Wades neck. "It will be fine."

"I'm just worried I'm going to lose you." Peter kissed the tip of Wades nose.

"You won't lose me. I'll always come back. Now you set the table. I'm going to go get some food for dinner." Wade nodded and Peter left.

When Peter got back the table was set. Peter handed Wade the food to cook and he got dressed. After the food was done cooking Wade set it down on the table. After he got dressed they waited until Peters dads came.

Then there was a knock on the door. Wade let out a deep breath. Peter walked over to Wade and put his hand on Wades cheek.

"It's going to be alright." Wade nodded and he opened the door.

"Hello. Welcome to my apartment." Wade opened the door wider letting them in.

"Thank you" said Steve. Tony just glared. Wade tried to ignore the fact that Tony probably wanted to rip his head off. When Steve and Tony saw Peter they both immediately hugged him. When they let go they went to eat dinner.

The first one to talk was Steve.

"So how is it like living here?"

"It's good. I've only been here for 2 days though." They continued eating in silence. Then Tony couldn't take it anymore.

"Peter are you going to come back home?" Tony asked. Peter looked around at everyone staring at him.

"I don't know." Peter looked down at his food. Wade grabbed Peters hand.

"Look Peter I don't want to separate you from your family." Peter looked in Wades eyes and he tell he would be hurt if he left.

"Wade... I'll stay." Wades face brightened up.

"Really? But-" Peter rested his forehead on Wades.

"Look I know you get lonely. I can't leave you in this place all by yourself all the time" When Wade leaned in for a kiss Tony cleared his throat. They had completely forgot that Peter's dads were here.

"Can I stay here?" asked Peter he showed his sweetest smile. Tony and Steve looked at each other then nodded. Wade was so excited he stood up and hugged Peter. Peter wrapped his arms around Wades neck.

"You see there was nothing to worry about." Said Peter.

"You're always right." Tony studied Peter and Wade together. Steve put his hand on Tonys shoulder.

"Look how happy Peter is. This is the happiest hes ever been." Tony looked back at Peter to see him smiling and giggling.

"I guess."