A Day in the Life of Deadpool

Hello! It's me the one and only Wade Wilson. If you've read the title of this chapter then you should know that this chapter is going to be about me! So naturally I thought who better to tell a story about Deadpool, then Deadpool himself! Am I right? Of course I am! So here's a chapter from a totally random day. Definitely random. Not a specific day or anything like that.

----------------

I woke up early in the morning, yawning softly. I looked over at my sexy boyfriend, Peter, to see he was still sleeping. I kissed Peter's cheek softly and got up to go make him my wonderful breakfast. I decided to make him some pancakes since those were his favorite. By the time I finished making my wonderful pancakes for Peter, he had just woken up and gotten out of bed.

"Good morning," I smiled at him, "here, I made breakfast." I set the plate down on the table for him. Peter smiled at me tiredly and sat down to eat. He looks so cute when he's sleepy. I kiss his head and quickly made my breakfast then sat down next to him. After Peter finished eating he checked the time.

"I better get ready or I'm going to be late to school." He put up his plate and went to change. By the time I finished my food he came back dressed for school. "Thank you for the breakfast. I love you. Bye," he kissed my cheek and started to leave.

"Oh no," I grabbed his arm gently. "I want a kiss on the lips."

"No, I have to get to school," he tried to pull his arm away.

"Oh come on," I pouted and he finally he gave in.

"Fine," he rolled his eyes, but I saw a small smile on his face. I bent down and kissed him softly. Peter wrapped his arms around my neck as I placed my hands on his waist. After a few minutes of our make out, Peter sadly pulled away. "I really should get going."

"You could be a few minutes late," I leaned in to kiss him again but Peter turned his head so I kissed his cheek instead.

"Wade, we do this every morning and every morning I'm late. I need to get to school or I'll be in trouble."

"Okay fine, " I pouted. "But I want a kiss when you come back." 

"Lots of kisses," he kissed my cheek and left. I sighed and just played video games in the living room for about an hour. Then after watching YouTube and reading Victuuri fanfic, I changed into my awesome suit. After, I headed out into the city to look for crime.

It was the daytime, so there is usually no crime around. Well every now and then there's a few bank robberies, but that's it. On normal days I would be watching my novellas right about now, but it wasn't on today. So instead I decided that I would go around the city a bit. When I do go out into the city, I start looking for crime. Specifically the two siblings that froze me on top of the building not so long ago.

I figured out that the girl goes by Winter and the boy goes by Flame. Not very cool names like mine is. They've been on the news lately doing a bunch of bad evily things, like robbing places and mugging people. So I thought I would try to catch them for the good of the city. Also I really really want my revenge for freezing me on top of the building.

After looking around for about an hour, I found nothing. I sighed and went to my favorite restaurant to eat. As I waited for my food to arrive I sat there thinking of a plan to catch them. It's been awhile so I'm not even sure how I'm going to do this. Eventually my food came and I ate it all quickly. As luck would have it, right as I left,  I saw the siblings run across the street with a bag of money. There were cop cars chasing after them, but  Winter froze the street and they all slipped on the road. I immediately ran after them, being careful for the ice.

"Deadpool's after us too?!" screamed Flame when she noticed me running after them. They tried to pick up their speed and they both turned into a alley trying to escape me. Obviously it didn't work. Once they were in the alley, I used my teleporter to teleport in front of them.

"Boo!" They both stopped running and got into fighting stances.

"Stay back, or we'll kill you," Flame threatened, but to be honest, it didn't sound very threatening.

"You kill me? You do know I can regenerate faster then wolverine right?"

Winter smacked her brother's head. "Come on, I even told you that," she mumbled.

"You didn't tell me anything," her brother turned to her and crossed his arms.

"Yes I did, I remember specifically telling you that a few nights ago."

"No you did not."

"Yes I did, If you would pay attention for one minute then maybe we wouldn't have to deal with him."

"Oh, so know you're blaming me for this? How was I suppose to know we'd run into him." Then they both got into a fight. After a few minutes of their bickering, I sighed pulling out my gun then shot it at my head. When I regenerated and got up, I put my gun away and they both looked at me shocked then embarrassed.

"Are you done now?" I asked crossing my arms. They both nodded staying quiet.

"Good, I'm supposed to be fighting both of you, not you two fighting each other. I mean, it was entertaining to watch, but right now isn't the time." I continued to lecture them and as I did, I noticed Winter trying to hand her brother the sack of money.

I quickly pulled my katana's and Winter threw icicles at me. She yelled at her brother to run and he started running out of the alleyway. I was about to run after him but she created a wall of ice right behind him, blocking my path. I cursed under my breath and she put her hands up ready to hit me.

"You're not going anywhere."

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hello I'M BACK! I'm sorry I've been gone for nearly half a year, but I'm feeling better.  Thank you guys so much for outSo since I am, I came back with a chapter a little bit longer, which I hoped you enjoyed. Anyway question of the day...

What do you think of the point of view? (It's just going to be for this chapter and the next one)

-Bye