The Girl

Peter walked in the apartment and set his bag down. He had just came back from a long day at school. Wade on the other hand was watching Doctor Who in his underwear.

"Hi" said Peter as he plopped on the couch lazily.

"Hey. How was school?"

"I have a lot of homework and school project due next week. Which reminds me. For this project we have partners and I was wondering if I can bring her here tomorrow?"

"Yea sure- wait. her?"

"Please this project is worth 40 percent of my grade. I need to do good on this." Peter showed his best smile and Wade agreed.

"Fine, but not for long."

"Are you jealous?" Wade shook his head. "You haven't even met the girl and your jealous."

"Am not!" Wade crossed his arms. Peter rolled his eyes.

"You act like a child sometimes. You know that?"

------------------

The next day Peter came home with his project partner right away they went working on their project. Wade on the other hand was off doing whatever Wade does. When he finally got home he saw a young girl about Peters age sitting next to him.

She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and was flirting with Peter.

"Hey Peter" Wade said putting on a fake smile

"Hey Wade. This is my partner Melanie." Melanie cringed at the sight of Wade. He wasn't wearing his deadpool suit so his scars were visible.

"Who's he" She pointed her long finger at Wade with a disgusted face.

"I happen to be Peters bo-"

"Roomate! He's my roomate."

"Oh " She said and rolled her eyes. Then she went back to keeping all her attention on Peter instead of the actual project itself.

Wade sat down on the couch to watch TV, but actually out of the corner of his eye he was watching Melanie flirt with Peter. After and hour she was finally walking out the door. Wade was finally relived. She was almost out the door until she turned around to face Peter.

"So Peter I was wondering if you would like to go to the park or the movies this Saturday." She said twirling a strand of her blond hair. Peter looked back worriedly from Wade to Melanie. Then back again.

"Uh I don't think I can. Actually I think I'll be working on homework this weekend or I'll be with family or something." He said nervously. She just rolled her eyes and left. Peter took a deep breath and turned to Wade for a question.

"So Wade, Melanie and I aren't finished with our project so we need a few days. Or a week" he mumbled the last part. Wade felt himself getting angrier.

"Why? So she can flirt with you more?"

"She was not flirting with me."

"Yes she was"

"Come on. Just for a week. Please." Peter showed his best smile.

"Fine."He's just lucky he can get me to do anything with that smile. Over the next few days Melanie came back. As usually she would twirl her hair, scoot closer to him, and flirt. All Wade could do is sit there and ignore it. Then during her last visit...

"Just going to the restroom. I'll be right back." Peter said to Melanie. After he left Melanie started putting on some make-up.

"So Peter is single, right?" She said not even looking away from her mirror.

"No. He's not in fact."

"Fine whose his girlfriend?" She asked a bit to angrily.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend. Just one boyfriend. Me!" He smiled finally being able to tell her Peter was all his. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"As if. Who would date a freak like you and not me?" When she said that she crossed the line. He got up and marched right over to her.

"You listen here you little bitch. I love that boy more then anything in the whole world. If you think you can waltz in here and steal him from me, you better think otherwise. Unlike you who probably can't keep a boyfriend for more than a week, I'll always be there for him. So just finish that project and get the hell out of here."

Peter came back and saw Melanie and Wade shouting at each other.

"Whats going on here?"

"Peter! Wade was calling me names and threatening me because he's jealous. Make him stop." She ran over to him and dug her face in Peter's chest faking a cry. Peter looked down at the crying girl then back at the other boy. 

"Okay I may have called her a bad word, but I didn't threaten her." Although I did want to "Shes not even crying real tears right now!"

Peter thought about it for a few seconds before saying...

"Melanie? Look at me." She slowly looked up at him with teary eyes. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have belive Wade on this one." The sad face turned into a angry face.

"You know what? Fine forget this!" She pushed Peter away and grabbed her bag then started walking out the door. But before she slammed the door she turned around and looked at Peter. "You're finishing our project you stupid gay nerd!" Then she slammed the door.  Wade was going to go after her, but Peter grabbed Wades arm to stop him.

"Hey its okay it's all over.  Lets just forget about it." Wade offered to help Peter as much as he can with his project. Even if he couldn't do much.

Finally after the long day they went back to bed. Wade was still having the same nightmares. Of Peter dieing. The most common one was of him hitting his head then he's dead.

"What am I going to do?"

------------------------------------------------

Hello. I hoped you like the chapter I tried to write it longer so because my update have gotten slower. I will try to fix that. Well way thank you for reading bye.